[7]

Mark's POV

Rest of the weekend consisted of me being in my room and doing necessary stuff at the stables since my mom was really mad at me for leaving and lying to her on saturday, but luckily she isn't the kind of person who would be mad for a long time.

Today, school was going to be even more boring than it is usually.

Youngjae was sick and I really don't have much friends so I was going to be alone.

Even Jackson didn't try to bother me in any way. So life was getting really boring at that point.

I was sitting outside under a tree, without any particular reason though. I thought of doing my homework, but even the grass seemed much more interesting at that point.

"God, this sucks." I muttered and closed my eyes.

I sat under the tree for a while. The morning breeze felt really nice on my face. I would much rather sit here for the whole day, than go to the class.

"What sucks?" Someone said.

I opened my eyes to see who the person was but the sun was shining too brightly for me to see anything.

As my eyes were getting used to the light pretty quickly I recognized the person standing infront of me.

"Oh, hi Jaebum, what's up?" I said.

"Oh I'm fine, thanks. Can I sit here." He said and pointed the spot next to me.

"So, wanna tell me what sucks?" Jaebum asked and looked at me.

"You." I said and looked elsewhere.

"Haha, very funny. Seriously though, why are you sitting here all alone." Jaebum said.

"Youngjae is sick and I really don't have much friends here besides him." I turned to watch Jaebum.

"Oh, I was wondering where he is."

I rolled my eyes. Ofcourse Jaebum was wondering where he is, why else would he even talk to me. That shy bastard is definetaly after Youngjae, I'm 99,9% sure about it.

"But do you wanna hangout with us today, ya know like me, Jackson and Jinyoung." Jaebum stood up.

"Nahh, but I don't have better things to do so I'm gonna hangout with you anyway." I said and started getting up from the slightly wet grass.

"That's the spirit." Jaebum said and helped me up.

We started to walk to our next class and I started thinking that was this really a good idea? Ofcourse it wasn't.

It's not like I have to talk to Jackson or Jinyoung, or anyone in particular. And I just didn't want to spend the day alone, I just wanted some company.

When we arrived to our biology class, Jaebum went to sit with Jackson and Jinyoung. But I decided otherwise and sat further away from them.

It really wasn't bothering me or in particular anyone, that I wasn't sitting with them but as Jaebum thought it would be much better for everyone if I sat with them and yelled it in the classroom, I had no other choice than get closer.

Youngjae was right about Jaebum not being a full asshole, he was actually an okay person. He tried me to get into the conversation, but to be honest, I would much rather eat worms than join the conversation.

As the day went on and everything was going actually kinda smoothly, I didn't have to talk unless I really wanted to and I could get my peace once in a while.