[14]

Mark's POV

Weekend luckily came quickly and the school week didn't feel as shitty as it usually feels.

I don't know, but I felt all around fine this week.

Also Jackson started buzzing in our table at lunch and sticking like hot glue to our group on the recess, of course not leaving his own group.

His group stuck on to him like hot glue too.

It was still quite nerve wrecking and there was couple moments when I wished I could threw Jackson under the closest school bus.

But I have to admit, it wasn't really even that bad.

Also Youngjae could have some other company besides me because of Jackson bringing his friends with him, so I guess kinda everyone could benefit from this.

Except me of course.

The school ended for me but I had to wait for an hour for Youngjae to his school to end for this week so I just decided to go out somewhere and do my part of the art project I'm supposed to help Youngjae with.

I started doing the stuff I was supposed to do like edit my face some of the pictures and edit the contrast and lighting, the basic stuff.

"Mark!"

Jackson once again appeared from behind my back.

I slammed my laptop closed before Jackson could see anything.

"Wow that was quick. What are you hiding there, something nasty?"

"Yeah sure, now go away I'm busy." I swung my hand to get Jackson away.

"Mark pleeeeeeease let me stay with you, I'm bored and my mom picks me up in thirty minutes!" Jackson whined and slumped on the grass next to my bench.

"No Jackson go away." This time I pointed my finger to get him leave.

"I promise to be quiet and just lay here, nothing else!"

"Okay fine, but you need to shut the hell up."

Jackson made a shutting a zipping motion infront of his lips to assure he's gonna be quiet.

Finally everything was nice and quiet.

for atleast five minutes.

"Mark, Mark, Mark, Mark, Mark, Ma-"

"What!" I screeched to Jackson.

"Wanna hangout with me this weekend." Jackson lifted his head from the ground a bit.

"No I'm busy, maybe some other time."

Jackson started whining like a three year old and roll on the ground.

"Jackson I'm serious I have stuff to do and I can't skip it, if you don't believe me then ask Youngjae."

"But Youngjae would go along your plan of not hanging with me!"

Jackson kept on whining.

"Seriously do you really think I would do something like that?"

"Actually don't answer, I probably would." I stopped Jackson from talking before he could get a word out of his mouth.

"You're mean." Jackson pouted.

"Thanks, but seriously I have stuff to do and I probably don't have any time to do anything else."

We kept on doing our own stuff.

Jackson lying on the ground, still being a pile of salt.

And I kept on doing my stuff after being one hundred percent sure Jackson didn't see what I was doing.

"Dude dude dude dude!" Jackson sprung up like Tigger from Winnie-the-Pooh.

"Our grade from our project is published!"

I quickly Googled our school's website and went to the link that leaded us to our personal grading system

"Jackson, I-" my face fell and I stuttered.

Jackson's face went crashing down and he rushed next to me.

I closed the laptop slightly for Jackson to not see the page.

"Mark, show me the grade, now." Jackson demanded.

I started to slowly lift the laptop open.

"We got an A-?" Jackson moved his eyes away from my laptop to my eyes.

"Yeah." I felt my fake frown turning into a smile.

"We did it!"

"Wow, that's new sight." Youngjae walked to us.

A new sight?

Then I realized we were hugging.

Me and Jackson, were hugging.

"Ew don't touch me." I pushed Jackson away.

"Oh please, you liked my hug, you even hugged back!" Jackson said having an annoying ass smile on his face.

"No, you don't have proof so I didn't do anything." I quickly grabbed my stuff so Youngjae didn't have to wait any longer.

"Is he always like that?" Jackson asked from Youngjae.

"Yes." Youngjae nodded and started jogging to me since I decided to leave without him.

"So, watchu wanna do today?" Youngjae chirped.

"I don't know, there's not much options since you won't do what I want to do."

"Okay fine, we'll decide when were at the stables." Youngjae said and jumped on my scooter.

"Fine."