[5]

Mark's POV

The week was near ending which means I'll be free for the weekend, atleast for the most part.

It was a nice cliche friday morning. The weather was nice, I slept in a bit and I was overall feeling pretty good.

On fridays, me and Youngjae have a art class together. Youngjae has four art classes in a week and I have two, meanwhile Youngjae has two classes of English and I have four.

The art class went great. The ones who have two classes of art, were supposed to help the ones with four classes with their photography project. So I was helping Youngjae, for obvious reasons.

"What are you going to do with the photos that shows my face." I whispered as we were working.

"I thought about a slight blurring and photoshopping some more of that aesthetic sunlight." Youngjae explained and looked really proud of himself.

"Dang Youngjae, you're a genious." I patted his shoulder and continued our work.

"Hello Youngjae and Mark, may I see your project?" Our art teacher came to us and smiled.

Me and Youngjae moved a bit away from the computer screen where the photos were so the teacher could see better.

"Oh dear, Youngjae, these pictures are amazing, may I ask who the model is?" The teacher smiled and look at Youngjae.

"I'm sorry miss but the model would appreciate if I didn't tell who he is." Youngjae said and looked at the teacher.

"I understand, keep up with the good work boys." Teacher said and left.

"Well that went great." I said and smiled to Youngjae.

+------+------+

After art classes, I promised that I would do the English project with Jackson, so I walked towards the library where we were supposed to meet.

I was walking in the peaceful hallway when someone pulled my sleeve.

I turned around to see Jaebum.

"Uhh hi?" I said and pulled my hand slowly away from him.

"Can I help you or something because I kinda have to be somewhere right now." I said and waited for Jaebum to say something.

"I know you have to go to the library with Jackson but uhh-." Jaebum nervously took something away from his pocket.

"Could you please give this to Youngjae." He gave me a paper with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah sure, but I gotta so now so I guess I'll see you later." I took the paper and awkwardly waved to him.

"Thanks, bye Mark." Jaebum turned around his heels and left.

When I arrived to the library and saw Jackson sitting on our usual spot, I started to walk towards him.

He raised his head and looked really mad, I wonder why?

"Why are you late?" Jackson stood up.

"Why are you salty?" I said and sat down.

"And Jaebum stopped me when I was coming here, so don't get mad about something I didn't do on purpose." I spat and opened my computer.