[3]

Mark's POV

-next day-

It was hard to think anything for the project and because of that I didn't sleep at all and I had to get my ass up early because I had to take care of the horses today in the morning, and Youngjae being the lazy ass cracker, wouldn't come at all this morning. Of course I wasnt full on alone, there was this one really nice worker, but we did our own things. And after I was done, I left.

After I had left to school, nothing really special happened. I went to pick up Youngjae, we went to school, sat in class for few hours, met up for lunch and then after hours of not trying to fall asleep the worst part of the day came, the end of school. Which means I have to meet Jackson.

I was walking towards the front entrance not caring if I bumped to some people. When I was getting close I saw two other people with Jackson. 'Please don't be Jingyoung and Jaebum'.

"TUAN!"

God fucking jesus.

I walked to Jackson and his friends, and as soon as I got there the first thing I heard was again "Tuan what's that smell?"

I just wanted to leave this situation but I had to keep it cool and not lose myself.

"None of your business, let's go Jackson so we can get this over with."

I said and started walking away.

"So where are we going?" Jackson asked and clinged his arm over my shoulder.

"To the library, I don't want you to my house."

I moved his arm away from me and looked at him.

"And could you please not touch me."

Rest of the walk, which was really short but anyways, was silent. Jackson didn't try to talk to me and I was more than fine with it.

When we made it to the library, we went into a small corner table to do our work. I took my laptop out so we could start actually doing something.

"Okay, do you have any idea what we should do?" I asked and wished he had thought of something. I didn't care what, just something.

"First I thought about something like basketball or soccer, but probably most of the people are gonna do those and the teacher is probably tired of those." Jackson said.

First time probably ever I agreed what Jackson said, everyone is going to do their presentation of something really basic. So we should do something "not so basic".

I saw how Jackson was trying to think of something, so did I. But I was more thinking about should I suggest what was on my mind or play it safe.

"Oh fuck it." I thought

"We could do it about horseback riding like you know, about jumping obstacles and all that fancy shizzle?" I already regretted my words when Jackson looked at me with a confused face.

"But that's like a girls and gays hobby, why would we do the project about it?" Jackson said with disgust on his face.

Fuck

"Well first of all, like you said, you wanted to do something different than soccer or basketball, second of all, not many people will think about something like this because of the reason that it's 'girl and gay' sport." I said and looked at Jackson.

Jackson was thinking really hard and I know how important all his grades were to him and I saw from his face that he was agreeing with me, so what the hell was the problem?