[13]

Mark's POV

The second last dia was going on and soon our project was officially done, and we could finally move on with life without having to worry about it.

"And the last thing to pull this whole presentation together, is to remember-" Jackson said and changed the dia.

Everyone bursted laughing at the picture.

"Seriously, you chose that picture?" I whispered so only Jackson could hear it.

"Well it made everyone laugh so it worked just fine." Jackson whispered back.

"Good job boys, I'll publish everyone's grades tomorrow, now get out of my classroom." The teacher said right before the bell rang.

"So how about that hang out, wanna go to talk things through and if it goes well then do something actually fun?" Jackson walked to me.

I lifted my head up from my backpack and zipped it close.

"Uhhhh, sure I guess? I have to be home at 6pm though so we can't do much."

"We have plenty of time, see ya after school." Jackson waved and left to his next class.

+------+------+

Soon it was already time to leave school, again.

I was mentally already prepared that this night was gonna go downhill really fast, so there wasn't much to do anymore than meet Jackson.

"Yo Wang!" I raised my voice to get Jackson notice my presence.

"Hey Tuan, shall we go."

"Ew don't act so nice to me, it feels like we're doing way more than just talk things through." We started walking away from the school building.

I talked with Youngjae about this and how I kinda was ditching him again. Well not really ditching, but just coming to the stable later than usual.

The only thing Youngjae said was "try not to be an asshole, I know Jackson is shit and you don't like him but just try to make it work."

And that totally didn't help me.

"Where are we exactly going?" I asked.

Jackson kept on leading me somewhere that was already probably almost an hour away from school.

"Jackson answer me or I'm gonna turn back, I have other stuf-"

"We're here."

I looked around us.

We were in a small abandond basketball field in the "nearby" forest.

There wasn't actually much left of the basketball field. There was pretty much only the basketball baskets that were broken, and the ground was overgrown with grass.