i

♛ august fourth, two thousand and seventeen

ONCE UPON A TIME, five girls were stuck in a summer camp

ONCE UPON A TIME, five girls were stuck in a summer camp. their grades were too low for them to pass on into their senior year with ease, so the principal insisted that they stayed behind at the school to attend the school's summer school. the school had never had students attend the summer school in its ten years of being open — this was the very first time.

the school, bad at planning perhaps, forgot to appoint a teacher for the summer. thus, the five troublemakers were stuck inside the school for an entire two weeks by themselves. the school also lacked chefs for the summer camp, meaning the girls were stuck cooking for themselves.

it was an unfortunate event indeed, but the girls had beds to sleep on (they had thought the five bed-like cots in the nurse's office were the best they could get) and food to eat. with no one around in the school and certainly no school guards, the girls were in complete freedom — as long as they stayed within the school.

they had appointed themselves a few jobs to keep them busy. juhyun, the culinary student, would be in charge of cooking. there was a vast selection of food in the refrigerators left behind for the summer camp (or because the lunch assistants were too lazy). seulgi was the group's nurse, her mother being a doctor. seungwan, sooyoung, and yerim were left to clean their living spaces.

little did they know that their kitchen would have food left over by the end of the camp

— and the supplies in the nurse's office would never be enough to recover what happened in summer camp during july 2016.