xi

♛ june fourteenth, two thousand and sixteen

THE POLICE SIRENS GREW CLOSER AND CLOSER and juhyun would feel the excitement bubbling out of her

THE POLICE SIRENS GREW CLOSER AND CLOSER and juhyun would feel the excitement bubbling out of her. "the police are here," she repeated gleefully to seulgi. 

"well, no shit sherlock," seulgi replied back. "but, i think you missed the most important part of the plan. you were the biggest offender, bae juhyun. you were always the one making the final decisions, and you always voted against me. now, you're going to pay."

the sound of the sirens and seulgi's words confused juhyun's brain, which was already running at fifty miles per hour. her breath was getting shallow. 

"i've planned a death worthy of eleven years of subtle torment. a slow death that will make you regret wronging me and making fun of any minorities. i hate you, but i'm sorry. say hello to the worst years of your life."

juhyun didn't get what was happening until seulgi climbed up the balcony railing. her eyes widened, and when she got to the balcony, seulgi screamed as she flung herself backwards off the balcony. she landed on the floor, her bones breaking upon impact. 

the breath was knocked out of juhyun's lungs at the sight. it was at that moment when she realized what seulgi's punishment was for her. 

bae juhyun, framed for murdering kang seulgi, son seungwan, park sooyoung, and kim yerim. she would be condemned to carry out a punishment in jail for a lifetime with no parole for a crime she never committed. not only would she have to deal with grief, she would never get to graduate and go to seoul university. 

well done, kang seulgi. all those minorities and nerds i bullied will never be terrorized again. your job is done. 

the police came down the hallways pointing their gun at the lone girl who stood almost incredulous at her situation. laughing from the insanity of this all, she turned around to face the police, and her arms raised up in an act of surrender. 

she had met her match. 

//

note: spooky stuff since halloween season is here

- janice.