vi

♛ june fourteenth, two thousand and sixteen

SOMETHING FELT UNSETTLING when the girls entered seungwan's room

SOMETHING FELT UNSETTLING when the girls entered seungwan's room. the girl just lay in her bed with the bedsheets she brought covering her, but she didn't seem to be crying. for the matter, she didn't seem to be moving at all.

"seungwan?" yerim called out to her. "you need to wake up. we still have to exercise today."

seungwan didn't respond nor did she do anything to acknowledge anything that was said. a brooding feeling entered the room, but the girls ignored it. it was just their anxiety coming out to them from sooyoung's death. 

yerim was beginning to lose her patience. sooyoung was her friend as well, and seungwan had no right to continue acting like this. she marched right up to her bed in the corner of the classroom. "hey! son seungwan! i'm sick and tired of you-"

a strangled sound emitted from yerim's mouth as she stopped at the bed, directly in front of her nightstand. her crossed arms dropped, her shoulders sagged, and her entire body trembled. seulgi and juhyun stared in curiosity at the youngest girl. 

yerim turned around very slowly, holding up a beaker of sodium azide. the substance was readily available in the school's chemistry labs for preserving lab experiments. they were warned every year that the substance was lethal if consumed. it would cause a severe headache,  dangerously low blood pressure, and heart failure. sodium azide was told to them by their chemistry teacher to be a method of suicide for researchers. 

seulgi and juhyun gasped, their hands flying up to their mouths. the message yerim had showed them was clear. both answers were terrifying for all of the girls. vulnerability and anxiety smacked them upside the head and punched them in the gut. 

— the killer striked again or seungwan committed suicide.