v

♛ june fourteenth, two thousand and sixteen

DISASTER STRUCK THAT MORNING when the girls had woken up, though they didn't know immediately

DISASTER STRUCK THAT MORNING when the girls had woken up, though they didn't know immediately. they had all woken up at their own times and had gotten ready, not really caring what time breakfast would be at — if they even would have breakfast. 

when juhyun called everyone to come to breakfast, it was an hour later than the usual time. everyone moved so sluggishly so it was hard to tell. no one was motivated to do anything. hence, no one thought twice when seungwan didn't show up for breakfast. 

"let her sleep in," juhyun said. "her best friend is gone and she's sulking." 

"we should wake her up and get her out of bed by lunch though," seulgi said. "it's not healthy to stay in bed all day." 

yerim sighed. "seungwan's a little dramatic. all of us lost a friend too. it's unfair that we have to move on faster than her. sooyoung and i were close too," she said bitterly as she pushed around her eggs on her tray. 

"i guess you're right," seulgi said dejectedly. "we were all close to sooyoung." 

juhyun pointed a fork at each of them. "seungwan was closer to her than all of us. we all know each other really well, but seungwan knew her the best. for her, it was probably like her sister leaving her forever." 

"but we're all sisters to each other," yerim argued. 

juhyun stood up. "fine, let's wake her up right now." 

the three girls stood up to wake up their friend who shared the same feelings as them. even though they didn't want to admit it, an uneasy feeling settled in their stomachs at the argument that might brew up. it seemed like someone would die with every argument and that scared them. 

— little did they know that seungwan was probably not going to wake up anytime soon.