vii

♛ june fourteenth, two thousand and sixteen

THERE WAS SILENCE in the classroom. the girls had migrated away from the classroom seungwan was in, refusing to stay in it any longer. juhyun had immediately went to the theater to sit and think. seulgi headed to the art room to have some solitude. yerim was immediate in her decision to head to the homeroom. she wanted to solve this damned mystery.

when she got to the classroom, the chalkboard still contained the contents that the now-dead seungwan wrote and what yerim added on. there was something off about the feeling of the school and she was determined to solve it and report it to the police.

06/13/16
park sooyoung
death by drowning

killer = it was one of us and we all know it

who's next?

yerim sighed and walked up to the board. their main goal right now would be to confront the killer and report them to the police as soon as possible. she picked up a green piece of chalk and began writing next to sooyoung's death profile.

06/14/16
son seungwan
death by poisoning

killer = suicide or one of us

who's next?

she turned back to the empty seats. who would've been the most suspicious this entire time? who murdered sooyoung? who poisoned seungwan?

it definitely wasn't seulgi who murdered sooyoung. when she had passed by the basketball court, seulgi had been playing basketball and practicing her shots. when cerium came out of the shower and checked up on her, seulgi was still practicing her shots. plus, seulgi couldn't have murdered sooyoung in the span of fifteen minutes. she would've heard sooyoung screaming.

seulgi couldn't have done it while she was in the shower. she had asked yerim to stay with her and talk to her. then, they walked to the cafeteria together. the one she knew did it was juhyun.

juhyun was at the track, located right next to the swimming pool. she had easy access. the track can only be seen by the swimming pool. that meant neither she or seungwan could've seen her from the baseball diamond or soccer field.

there was no way she could've tracked juhyun's moves while she was in the shower or when she was waiting for seulgi in the bathroom with her. juhyun could've easily murdered sooyoung in the span of thirty minutes.

seungwan's murder was the real mystery. there was really no way to prove that her death wasn't a suicide. she sighed and decided she would have to take another trip to seungwan's room.

- there was something big missing from all of this.