ix

♛ june fourteenth, two thousand and seventeen

A DEAD BODY WAS DRAPED OVER THE KITCHEN ISLAND in the school's cafeteria

A DEAD BODY WAS DRAPED OVER THE KITCHEN ISLAND in the school's cafeteria. she honestly didn't know what to expect when she walked into to make sandwiches to eat (seeing as no one else would do it for her). but she definitely was not expecting to see yerim thrown over the kitchen counter with a knife protruding from her back.

her appetite left her as she saw the body of her best friend. she had always gotten along with the youngest because they had both been very mature, in a sense. yet it didn't seem to do much at all. it really only caused yerim to end up dead, just like seungwan and sooyoung. guilt bubbled up inside her stomach as she realized that just five minutes ago, she had thought yerim was the one committing the murders.

how rotten her luck was.

she gulped the saliva that formed in her mouth. she flipped over the body to see yerim had a huge bruise and had blood trickling down her temple, where she must have been hit. it was clear that yerim had been murdered in cold blood not even an hour ago. it was clear the maknae had coughed up blood, the red liquid trickling down her mouth and covering her lips. a gash adorned the side of her arm, the crimson fluid staining the milky skin.

her eyes couldn't leave the sight of the crimson liquid that stained the young girl's skin. coincidentally, it was the shade as the girl's bright red hair. fond memories of going to the spa and hair shop with the girls to color their hair just a few weeks ago flashed through her head. the images were quick to go as fast as they were to come.

a new feeling of anger burned its way through her veins as she realized who was the one who committed the murders this entire time. how could she have been so stupid to overlook all of those obvious facts that had been thrown at her?

that girl was in the closest proximity to the pool, where sooyoung was practicing. they had all taken a rope tying class before they went boating the last summer, but that girl was the best at it. that girl had been in charge of the keys for the classrooms after she was deemed the most responsible from the group. that girl was friends with them all! that girl-

that girl murdered all of her friends.

and that girl was probably coming for her next.

anxiety and panic arose in her mind, which was in a state of chaos. she was going to die, just like her friends. her used-to-be friend was going to murder her, just like sooyoung. just like seungwan. just like yerim. she was next. what was she going to do? a hot tear trickled down her cheek.

she was going to find that girl and confront her. if she was going to die, then she was going to go out at least knowing why she died.

— little did she know, that girl had already predicted this would happen.

//

note: well damn
revision note: edited because i caught some mistake

- janice.