ii

♛ june twelfth, two thousand and sixteen

IT WAS OFFICIALLY THE EIGHTH DAY of the terrible summer camp and the girls were well-adjusted to the new lifestyle

IT WAS OFFICIALLY THE EIGHTH DAY of the terrible summer camp and the girls were well-adjusted to the new lifestyle. wake up. cook. eat. play. eat. play. sleep. their gyms has showers, the nurse's office had beds, the kitchens had food. they were basically living the life.

i mean, that was until all of the girls got into a fight.

the girls on the night before had argued whether they should call the police. if they got caught in the school, they could be arrested for trespassing. this would prevent them all from getting into seoul university — everyone's dream college. however, they already spent a week in the school. wasn't it too late?

seulgi and sooyoung opted to call the police. if they got arrested, it would be the end to the group. seungwan and yerim thought otherwise. if the police knew they had been there for a week already, they would surely be reprimanded heavily. so it was up to the eldest, juhyun, to make the decision.

juhyun thought it out after hearing both arguments and sided with seungwan and yerim. it didn't make sense to call the police when they already had stayed for a week. the consequences of calling the police would be greater than if they were caught.

that morning, an unexplainable feeling of tension hung in the air. the girls could sense how uncomfortable each and every one of them were. due to this, the girls tried to go back to normal. after all, this was their vacation of some sorts. they wanted to thoroughly enjoy it.

— however, one of them had some plans of her own. and she planned on executing her plans very carefully.