The Trip

"Get your ass out of bed! The tour bus is here!" Josh wakes me from a drunken sleep. I roll over and vomit into my garbage. "Hangovers suck" Josh said walking into my room. "Is this your suitcase? Is it ready to be thrown onto the bus?"

"Yeah" I say getting out of bed. I realized I have only a bra on and quickly throw on a shirt.

"You have the back, right, top bunk on the bus. I know how much you like the top bunk" he winked

"Ugh be ready in 10" I moan

"Okay Ill tell the bus driver 30" he smiled then left the room

I hop into the shower, straighten my long brown hair, put on a Crown the Empire shirt and red skinny jeans. I walk out to see my brother and the rest of his band, We Came As Romans, laughing their asses off.

"Ready to go losers?" I laugh along

"Lets go" Josh says and pulls my arm onto the bus. I get to my bunk and find a slip of paper. Its that boy's number. I think of his band shirt: Asking Alexandria

"Hey! Who are we touring with?" I yell sliding out of my bunk and creating a loud THUNK

"Asking Alexandria" someone calls out from the the front room. Hmmm maybe that guy is a fan. Maybe I'll see him. I grab a bag of Doritos and lay down across the boys' laps.

"Whatcha whatcha watching?'' I ask

"Shhhh!"

"Asking Alexandria and We Came As Romans take tour, but will this be a mistake for We Came As Romans? Asking Alexandria's boys are rowdy, drunken and immature boys who..."

"Turn that shit off!" David yells as Kyle scrambles for the remote he switches channels hitting Dora The Explorer and Glee. We finally find one we enjoy and watch til it gets late.

"Sis, we will be there in the morning, promise to wake you up when we get there." Josh kisses my cheek goodnight. I cover up with a purple blanket and stare at my phone. I look through Instagram and twitter. I tweet "Great day to be on a tour bus with the We Came as Romans Boys!" I continue to get favorites and comments. I answer a few to make people happy. I exit out of the twitter app and I see the damn piece of paper again. I guess I'll put it into my phone. It can't hurt can it?

***Ben's POV***

"Damn should've asked for her number too." I sigh to James from across the bunk

"Dude did you see who she was with? Recognise anyone?" James replies

"Unfortunately no. She was cute and a great smile"

"There are plenty of fish in the aquarium" he laughs

"Don't give me that bullshit. And bloody sleep we will be at the venue tomorrow"