Truth in the Lie

***Kayla's POV***

"Ben please" I say crying

"What Kayla you are 18 and fully capable of a relationship!" Ben yells

"No Ben, it's hard to snuggle up at night when I am afraid of men"

"Kayla, you don't need to be afraid"

"I'm sorry Ben. I really am but we need some space. Time for me to just clear my head and not be so scared"

"Does this have anything to do with Andy? He has been known to push girls into relationships with him" He asks. Andy has done this to other girls too? Last night I told him that I love Ben but if I don't date him he'd hurt me. So what do I do?

"No." I lie

"I can tell when you lie. I love you. What did he say?"

"Nothing" I say as I get a text 'Dinner at L'masion'

"Damn sorry Ben, I got to go" I say walking out of his house. Another text from Andy 'Pick you up at 8. Wear something sexy'

***Ben's POV***

There is definitely something up. I know Kayla. I know when she lies, when she is uncomfortable or scared. Everything.

"Ey buddy. Why so glum?" James asks

"I think Andy forced Kayla to dump me. And he might hurt her..." I trail off

"She dumped you man, don't blame Andy"

"He's done this to other girls! And when I asked if it was Andy she lied, you know when her voice goes up for a second and her face goes blank."

"Ah yes I have seen her do that before"

"Will you help me get her back?"

"You need to read: She's Just Not That Into You"

"Dude come on I got a plan"

"Rubbish" He says getting up to leave

"Wait! Remember when I helped you get Christina? You owe me" I say desperately

"Fine" he says sitting back down

"Okay here's the plan..."

***James POV***

"Your bloody insane!" I exclaim "Stalking Kayla may not prove anything."

"Come on! We don't have much time!" Ben says pulling me by the arm out of the house and into his black car. I don't want to do this, I mean when Ben was out drinking or doing drugs or wherever he was, I talked to Kayla. I may admit I did fall for her quite a bit. But he saw her first and bloody hell, I have to be a good friend.

***Kayla's POV***

I go into Andy's lamborghini wearing a red dress with a v neck and the bottom only went to upper thigh.

"Hello gorgeous" He says

"Hey Andy" I say. I'm afraid if I say the wrong thing he will hurt me. We drive for a few minutes and go to a sit down restaurant.

"Table for Biersack." Andy says

"Right this way my good sir" A man wearing a black tux says. He sits us at a small rounded table with a single candle and properly folded white napkins. A woman brings us water and Andy and I make polite conversation. Andy continuously orders alcoholic cocktails and becomes very drunk We order and talk about touring and politics. He pays the check and we get up to leave.

Back at the house we enter into his living room and he kisses me with alcoholic lips and unzips my dress.

"Andy" I say pushing away "I'm not in the mood"

"But you're so hot" He says looking at my body, at this time my dress was on the floor and his pants were off. He roughly kisses me.

"Andy! Stop!" I say pushing him away

"You are mine and I will do with you what I please" He says punching me causing me to fall back onto the couch. He climbs on top of me violently kissing me. And everything goes black

***Ben's POV***

"You are mine and I will do with you what I please" Andy says punching Kayla. I watch her fall to the couch and he climbs on top of her lifeless body. I have had enough.

"Im going in" I say to James "Back me up"

I break down the loose, unlocked wooden door and throw Andy off of Kayla.

"What the fuck bro?" Andy slurs

"Get off my girlfriend" I say punching him, breaking his nose

"She's my whore now" He says swinging. I duck and it hits James. I throw a light punch at him causing him to fall to the ground, vomit and fall asleep in his own bile.

"Kayla's not waking up" James says rubbing his head

"Come on lets get out of here" I say grabbing Kayla bridal style. I set her gently in the back seat and climb in next to her, laying her head on my shoulder.

"You drive" I say handing James the keys. I feel a sudden warm, wet stickiness on my shoulder. I turn on the overhead light.

"Shit" I say

"What?" James asks, keeping his eyes one the road like a good driver.

"Kayla's head is bleeding" I reply

"Let's go to my house instead. I got some kickass first aid kits" he said turning his car around