Bring Me To My Grave

***Note Derek from death flashback was not Derek from Falling In Reverse****

As Damien walks me down a long road that supposed to lead to Satan's office or whatever, I feel pain in my chest.

"Ow. My chest!" I exclaim

"Shit" Damien exclaims

"What?" I ask

"They are trying to save you"

I see a bright flash of light and beeping

"Shes breathing!" a man yells. I can't see anything but I sure can hear. BEEP BEEP BEEEEPP

"We're losing her again! Push 100 milligrams of epi! We aren't giving up on her" the man screams. Then everything is black.

***Ben's POV***

"Look what you did to my sister! She never cheated. Derek was years ago. That video was on the internet. Not like you would care. She's just another sex buddy to you!" Josh screams at me and throws a punch.

I duck "Sorry. I should've been more rational. I lost my temper. I lost control. I'm sorry"

"Don't tell ME you are sorry. She can't handle anger like everyone else. She isn't strong after all the shit our father put her through."

"What the bloody hell is up with your father?" I ask

"She never told you?" Josh says calming down and plopping himself into a vinyl emergency room chair.

"No."

"He was abusive. Angrily drunk and took it out on Kayla."

"That son of a bitch." I say feeling anger boil. I immediately calm myself

"Boys." a female doctor says. We stand up."It was a close call. She's stable and we will keep her under watch. Family only until 7 am tomorrow."

"We are her brothers" Josh says immediately. The doctor nods and leads us to her room.

We walk into her room and she is sleeping. Josh sits to her right. I kiss her on the cheek and sit in the corner. I know she'll be angry.

I must've fallen asleep because the next thing I know is Josh shaking me awake

"She wants you man" Josh says. I quickly get up and rush to her side. She slides over and pats the bed. I climb on the bed and she lays her head on my chest.

"Josh. Can we have a minute" She asks. Josh nods his head and exits the room

"It wasn't your fault" She said

"Im so sorry I got angry. I didn't mean it"

"I know" she says. We sit in silence for a moment

"Josh told me about your dad." I say. She doesn't reply.

"I would never hurt you" I add

"I love you" She says looking up at me

"I love you too" I smile at her

***Kayla's POV***

"I love you too" He says smiling. Just as all twelve boys from Colorado come in.

"Hey! What's Up" They all yell hugging me.

"Hey boys. I love you guys! Haven't seen you since January!"

"Hey Kayla." Derek says smiling, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"We need to talk alone" he whispers in my ear.

The boys and I all chat for a while until a very angry nurse comes in.

"Boys!" she screams "everyone out but one of you!"

"Hey Ben? Show the boys out and get me some mac n cheese please?" I ask

"Sure thing" He says getting off my hospital bed

"Bye boys see you for my birthday!" I yell as they walk out with the nurse herding them like sheep

"Kayla, we need to talk about that thing from last January." he says sternly.

"No we don't it's over with. Its not a big deal" I say

"Not a big deal! You lost a tiny human out of your body and got on a plane and left with out a word"

"It was a miscarriage."

"It was my child too."

"I'm with Ben now"

"I love you though"

"I love Ben. I am not leaving him and I am certainly not cheating on him"

"Why do you always come back to me? Hm? Answer me that."

"Because. You are always there to catch me when I am sad..."

"Exactly. I have always been there. Kayla please I love you."

"We can't Derek. Please don't do this."

"We can do anything together remember year 2012?"

"Haha kind of. But Derek..."

"Sweetie. I got your mac n cheese" Ben says walking in.

"It was nice seeing you again Kayla. I have a flight to catch but see you for your birthday!" Derek says exiting the room.

"What was that about?" Ben asks

"Nothing. Just remember old stories." I say taking the mac n cheese and eating.