The game

***Kayla's POV***

Stupid stupid stupid I think mentally kicking myself. I should have talked to him. I go to the tour bus and I see the boys playing Assassins Creed.

"Hey sis wanna join?" Josh asks

"No thanks, I'm going to go lay down." I say walking out

"Okay, Let me know if you need anything" He says sympathetically and focuses back onto the video game.

I jump up to my bunk and start writing notes and lyrics for my guitar. I look at it, realize its about Ben and crumple it up. I hate love songs. I throw the piece out of my velvety curtain.

Hmmmm I am bored...what to do what to do. I go on twitter but don't really feel like replying to anyone right now. I guess I could text Ben. I search his number then text: "Hey, Its Kayla" I hesitate before hitting send but do anyways.

***Ben's POV***

I feel a buzz in my pocket and my heart jumps. "Hey, Its Kayla"

"Hey James" I say. We are sitting on our soft black couch eating tacos and watching some show on MTV.

"Yes" he says

"Come smoke a fag with me" I look at him with seriousness. I don't want the other guys to know I've gone soft because of some girl.

"What's on your mind old pal" He says as we get a good enough distance from the tour bus

"I don't know how to handle girls. Like I can for a night but...this girl. She's special I cannot mess this up James. Do I ask her out to dinner? Coffee?" I said hysterically

"You ask her likes and dislikes, don't be too pushy if she's into you shes into you but you can't make her" He said kindly

"Yeah, sounds great. Hey thanks, can you not mention this the the guys. I don't need them thinking I'm going soft"

"Sure thing." he says as we hear a creak of a door near us and Kayla steps out of the tour bus. She sees us but pretends not to .

"Hey Kayla over here!" James yells as Kayla turns around and walks over. As she is walking she trips and I catch her in my arms. Turning red she quickly gets up and apologizes.

"No need to be sorry love" I say

"Shit I'm late" James says running back to our bus. Purposely leaving us alone.

"So, where you headed?" I ask

"Nowhere just needed air. You?" Kayla Says

"Ahha the same" I laugh. We are quite the pair.

***Kayla's POV***

A pair? We aren't dating I don't think. But I think being just friends is worse than not knowing because he seems like a nice guy

"Hey I have an idea" He says "Follow me"

"Do I trust you?" I ask

"Of course!" he says and we begin to walk towards the venue

"So tell me about yourself" he asks

"Um I don't know. What do you want to know"

"Hobbies?"

"Guitar, Baseball, running, video games, writing. You?"

"Guitar, video games chilling. You know the usual."

"Sounds fun" I kindly say

"Yeah the life of the road" he laughs "What about dislikes?"

"Coffee, when people chew with their mouth open and my dad"

"Wow don't like coffee? Guess I'll have to change my plan on where to ask you out for our first date" He says. I really don't know how to reply but we arrive at the venue and he leads me up onto the cat walk.

"I have always loved hights" I said. But I never said that the only reason that I did was because I love the thought of hitting the pavement at the bottom and dying.

"Yeah? Me too. It's so peaceful" he says we chat for awhile then we get up and go back to my bus.

"Goodbye love" He said as he began to lean into a kiss but it was interrupted by Josh coming out of the bus and bumping the door into Ben

"Oh sorry guys. Hey Ben! Ready for the concert? It's in an hour"

"Oh right! Almost forgot." he said and jogged to his own bus

"Dude!" I yelled at Josh "Total mood killer he was gonna kiss me"

"Haha I had to I'm sorry sis" he snickered.