The Rapturing.

***Kayla's POV***

"Ben. I'm going out" I say covering my cuts with my shorts

"For what?"

"Um. Tampons?" I say. I really just need to be alone. Fresh air for awhile.

"Okay. I was gonna come with but now no."

"Okay. I'm taking your car." I say grabbing his keys

"See you soon"

I get in the car and drive into town. I walk into a dog park and sit and read for a bit. Petting dogs that came up to me. I realize I forgot my phone on the table.

"Damn" I whisper to myself getting up

"Awh hey puppy" I say "where are your friends?" looking around I see no other dogs.

"Where's your owner sweetie?"

"Right here" I hear a familiar voice. I turn around to see Andy

"Shit." Say as Andy knocks me unconscious.

I wake up some time later in a dark cellar and a bad headache.

"Well well well. Sleeping beauty's awake" Andy says emerging from the corner.

"What do you want?" I spat

"Vengeance"

"Just what do you have in store for me"

"You'll see" he says exiting the cellar. I look around and see that is the only way out. I assume he locked the door and give up. I mean what is he gonna do kill me?

I shrink down to the floor and begin to think about Ben. He must be worried sick. We have been having a lot of sex lately....SHIT. I am late... a week and a half. NONONONONONO. I can't. Not another miscarriage. I can't handle that again. I'd also have to explain to Ben about the previous miscarriage. Shit. Andy enters the room and starts taking off my clothes.

"Raping me now?" I spit

"Ugh. Shut up whore" he said kissing my neck. I go along with it.

"Oh, I forgot about something" He says getting up and leaving. Okay I gotta get out of here. You don't think he'd be dumb enough to keep that door unlocked... I think walking towards the door. Yep, really dumb I say opening the door. I run down the dark hall way to another door. I open it to a bright light and a red room. Butcher knives and a sink... now I'm scared.

I see a window. Damn that was easy. I hear rustling coming from the room to the left. I hide next to a bin of latex gloves and string. Andy walks through. I hear him yell "Shit and run out, and into the room to the right. I leave through the window onto the busy streets. I wave down a taxi and ask the driver to take me to warped tour. Way easier than expected. I get to the gates and have the security guard go and get Ben, and tell him that it's Kayla. Within a minute I see Ben burst out of his bus and run at me.

"Kayla!" Ben yells hugging me " I missed you"

"We missed her too" James said giving me a hug. The rest of the boys hug me too.

"How long was I gone to make Danny miss me...?" I ask

"A bloody week where were you?" Ben asks

"I'll tell you on the bus" I say. We get to the bus and sit down.

"Andy found me and knocked me unconscious. I don't think he did anything worse to me. I escaped out the window and now I am here."

"I'm gonna kill him!" Ben screams

"No. Honey don't"

"I will. That way Ben can stay with you" Danny offers

"No one is killing anyone" I say

"What are we going to do" James asks

"Nothing." I say

"We can't do nothing" Danny yells

"I need all of you guys to help me raise this fetus I have growing inside me" I say

"Everyone out!" Ben yells

"Yes...I got stuff.." Everyone mumbles awkwardly leaving the bus

"You're pregnant?" Ben asks

"Yeah." I say leaning into him "almost two weeks late"

"Wow. A baby..."

"No. Not a baby. A fetus."

"What?"

"It's not a baby til its out of the womb breathing" I begin to cry

"Kayla? What's wrong?"

"I'm going to miscarriage"

"You don't know that for sure..." he says wiping my tears

"Yes I do. I already had one"

"Kayla..."

"I don't want to talk about it"

"Okay. But no matter what. I love you" He says patting my stomach