New Way Home

***Kayla's POV***

"Thank god we're home" I say flopping into Josh's bed

"What the F happened?" Josh says flopping next to me

"Long story..." I start and tell him everything

"Oh boy. Seems like you need a normal day"

"Yes. I do." I say.

A month later

***Ben's POV***

Things are finally getting back to normal after our mishap. I turn on the TV.

"Bloody Hell. This news station has got to go" I say about to switch the channel when I hear

"Up next Kayla's dirty affair? Stay tuned" she says right before I reach for the remote. But then decide that hearing this would be better. I watch a few commercials about dog food then the news reporter turns back on.

"We are back with a new report of Kayla's love affair. She was seen meeting, and going home with Derek from Falling In Reverse. One crazed fan video tapes" the screen flashes to Derek kissing Kayla on the neck and closing the blinds. I was so blinded with anger that I run over to her tour bus.

"What the Bloody hell were you doing with Derek??!!" I yell

"Derek from Falling In Reverse?" Kayla asks

"Who else have you had sex with in the past few days?!?"

"I haven't seen Derek for two years! We did it a few times but we are over for good. I promise"

"Dude when did this happen? She's been with me all week. We've just been spending sibling time" Josh helps

"Lies. I will not have another girl cheat on me" I yell

"Sweetie. I promise I'm not cheating." Kayla says

"Hey Ben" Josh cautions "we have a set in an hour, why don't you come settle down with me at the bar and we'll go to the venue" Josh says sweeping me off the bus.

"Shes a bloody whore. This is not over Kayla!" I yell.

***Kayla's POV***

I break down and cry once Josh shuts the door. I have no idea what is going on. I pace around the bus and grab my blades. I turn on the bath and run the water cold. I get in and slice my arm. Drownin in my tears all I can hear is 'bloody whore' and the feeling of every punch my dad threw.

Darkness. Thats what I see. No pearly gates. No hallelujahs. No bright lights. I see a glimmer of red light in the distance. I walk towards it.

"Welcome to hell my child." a creature that looks like something out of only my worst nightmare says. He black, soulless eyes, a large stick with a spiky ball chained to the end. He wore a billowy black capes make out of velvet with a skull pin keeping it up around his neck. His face had skin but it looked as if it was burned in the fire.

"Freaking Satan" I say exasperated.

"Oh no darling, I'm not Satan, I'm your worst nightmare."

"Who are you? What will you do to me?"

"I'm Damien. I will show you what your life was like and show you just why you didn't make it to the stairwell to heaven"

"Please. I rather get burned and get put in person soup than relive my father and brother and relationships. Please" I beg as I begin to cry

"Lets begin" He takes my hand and leads me to my mother giving birth.

"Get this demon out of me" She screams