Drunken Love

***Kayla's POV***

"Grab a beer and let's find you a boy!" I say over the music to Petite Cookie

"I have never had alcohol before.." she cautions

"Trust me, you'll have the time of your life. Plus you need to let loose for Jake"

"Fine. But only a few"

"Well if you are only doing a few we better get you tequilla. I bet PTV brought them"

"Um?"

"Joking. You'd be on the floor. Okay here you go" I say handing her a beer. We walk over Jake who is laughing with some Vic.

"Hey Jake" I say

"Hey sexy" he says looking me up and down

"Sorry buddy. Still taken" I laugh "But luckily my friend here is very single."

Jake smiles kindly and his eyes twinkle as I push Petite Cookie by him.

"Hey beautiful. I adore your dress" Jake says

"Thanks" Petite Cookie says shyly

"Someone has a crush" I whisper in her ear

"Welp. I got a boy who is more like a lost puppy around here to find. Treat her well Jake" I say leaving them alone.

I make my way through boys from bands and girls they brought with. It was a good sized party but finding Ben will be hard. I walk past the pool just as I watch Vic strip down and shout 'cannonball' while jumping in the pool. I assumed that would happen eventually. I see James and Danny follow. Then some girls. I escape that scene. I bought this dress for Ben. I spot Ben from across the room. I get closer. He sees me and I strike a pose that causes him to get excited down in the hips. He smiles and grabs me by the waist, throwing me into a fit of laughter. We dance closely together.

"Damn you are so sexy" he whispers in my ear and kisses my neck.

"You look quite dashing yourself" I whispered back kissing his ear. He kisses my neck even longer as we dance to the beat. I let out a moan.

"You know that kissing my neck makes me want you..." I moan

"Yeah. I want you too." he says sexily

"But we have guests and music and dancing" I laugh

"James has it under control'

"James is butt naked in the pool"

"Thats a sight to see" Ben say turning my body around.

"You want we to grind don't you?"

"Just rub your bum around a bit" He jokes

"Fine. But then I will have my way with you in bed" I say doing as he wants me to do

"You agree? Like we can go now?"

"You are so drunk"

"So are you. Is that a yes?"

"Yes" I say as he begins to kiss my lips. He slips his tongue in my mouth. Licking my teeth like he was painting on my teeth. We separate and walk in front. holding his hand. I pretend to drop something.

"Oops my earring." I bend down in front of Ben, letting my dress go up over my ass.

"Bed. Now." He says happily picking me up bridal style and running up the steps. We walk into my bedroom that Ben and I share when we are not on tour.

"Petite Cookie?" I ask walking in on her and Jake kissing on the bed.

"Oh, hey Kayla. We weren't..." She says

"Hey it's fine. There's other bedrooms. I'll find a different one. Like my brother's" I say leaving the room. I hear them laughing.

Ben and I go into Josh's room. He throws me on the bed and kisses me passionately.

***Petite Cookie's POV***

"Treat her well Jake" Kayla says leaving me alone with possible the hottest guy in the world

"Hey, Im Jake" He says holding out his hand

"I know" I say stupidly

"And yours..."

"P...Melissa. But my friends call me Petite Cookie."

"There must be a pretty interesting story behind that"

"Cannonball" I hear someone yell and a loud slash along with a few more

"Let's find somewhere quiet." He says

"Lets" I say. He takes my hand and leads me up the steps, weaving around girls dancing on boys. We get up to a room, assuming it is Kayla's there is a picture of her and Ben on the nightstand. There are also drawings on the wall. Jake sits on the bed, that has a black comforter, and patted it meaning for me to come over.

"So I'm sure you know about me" he says

"I guess...not really...I just know you are in Black Veil Brides." I say

"Really? Either way tell me about you"

"Not much. I am 19, I love dogs and the color green."

"I am 23, also a dog lover and favorite color black" He says back

"My life is pretty boring actually"

"Everybody has stuff." he says

"Not me"

"I self harmed. Better now"

"Nothing" I say. Lying. I wish I could tell him but why should I? I don't.

"Fine. Love a girl with a mystery. Like a good book" He says jokingly

"Sorry" I say

"Don't hide behind your hair. You have such a pretty face." He says brushing my hair back. He looks nervous and bites his lip. Then he kisses me. Light and gentle. Then Kayla comes in drunk with Ben.

"Petite Cookie?" She said surprised

"Oh, hey Kayla. We weren't..." I said getting cut off

"Hey it's fine. There's other bedrooms. I'll find a different one. Like my brother's" She said leaving the room. Oh boy. My new friend is gonna think I'm a whore. I guess I'll have to patch that up later.

"Awkward" he says laughing. I collapsed back smiling thinking about how I just had my first kiss.