Him

***Kayla's POV***

"Wake the F up" Josh screams through the bus. By how excited he is, you think that this was his first tour.

"Josh!" I yell back

"Yes?" he says jumping onto my bunk and hugging me

"Get off. When do we get to meet Asking Alexandria" I say grumpily

"Never!" He laughs jokingly and jumps off my bed. I jump out after him and go to the bathroom taking my toiletry bag. I take a shower and brush my teeth and hair. I put on black misfits shorts and a purple tank top. I then take out a silvery razor, pull down my shorts a tad and cut 3 slashes. I put a gauze pad on and walk out of the bathroom.

"I'm heading to stage to play a few chords for fun" I yell grabbing my black and red guitar.

I run onto the stage and look at some sound guys who seem to know I want the microphone and amps hooked up. I start singing a song that I heard on the radio while showering. I only knew a few lines but it was stuck in my head.

"Your knife my back! My gun your head! Your knife my back! My gun your head! You need a doctor baby? You scared? You need a doctor baby? You scared? You need a doctor baby? You scared? You scared? You scared?" I play a solo on my guitar then stop bending over to grab a drink of water.

"Good job, you might just take Danny's spot!" I hear a familiar voice say while clap.

I feel my face redden. Ben walks on stage holding his guitar.

"You're the guy from the bar" I state

"Why yes, yes I am, in the flesh"

"What did you mean 'replace Danny?'" I ask

"The lead singer of my band, Asking Alexandria...?" he says uncertainly

"Oh you're the one my brother is touring with!"

"Ah, a We Came As Romans sibling. Fun."

"I heard your guys' music today. Its pretty good. Sick guitarist."

"I am the guitarist" he said as if I should have known. Well duh I should have known he is holding a guitar.

"Well I should go..." I mumble

"Text me tonight?" he asks shyly

"Oh, Yeah, I will" I said walking off stage and out of the venue

***Ben's POV***

"Um yeah sure" she says walking out of the room awkwardly, I wonder what is wrong with her hip

"Hey buddy! I told you you'd find another fish!" I hear James say sitting down on his drum stool

"I wish... that was the same fish" I say

"No way man!" James yells "that's great! Did you see her! Hot!"

"Absolutely!"

"You gonna invite her to the bus for a night?"

"Man, I don't know, she seems like someone I'd want on the bus more...."

"No way! Who are you? Who stole my one night stand player Ben Bruce?" James jokes

"Chill dude. she just has something about her, and did you hear her sing? Beautiful!"

"Man, you really like this girl"

"Yeah, Maybe I do..." I say then Danny and Cameron walk onstage to start the set practice.