Reconnections

***Ben's POV***

It's been weeks since our first 'night' together and it just seems the sex gets better everytime. She has been living in my bunk for the past couple days and she has a toothbrush here so thats a good thing in our relationship right?

"Sweetie?" I hear Kayla call heading as she heads out the door.

"Yeah?" I ask popping out of my daydream, thought process

"I'm going to the music store with Josh meet me at Mccraig's Bar at nineish?"

"Of course. Have fun love." I say as she closes the door

I put on some jeans and a sweatshirt and notice something in my pocket. A small plastic bag of green pieces.

"Hmph. Gonna have fun tonight" I shrug to myself.

***Kayla's POV***

"I'm thinking the black one with red around the edge" I tell Josh looking at the guitar on display

"I approve." Josh says

"It's settled." I say motioning a store manager who seems to be psyched that she is helping Josh. Enough to get an autograph and a photo.

"Thanks for shopping with us" She says as she hands Josh the rescript and waves goodbye.

We hop into his convertible and we drive down to a small coffee shop with 'Situations' by Escape The Fate plays in the background.

"I heard Ronnie's back on his feet, in a new band 'Falling In Reverse' we should chill with him sometime" I say getting out of the car

"Oh yeah! He was always the life of the party"

"One iced tea" I say to the cashier as we get inside

"One iced coffee" Josh says

"Damn it's hot over a hundred at least" I say sitting down with our iced drinks. We just sit and talk for an hour.

"It's nice reconnecting with you, I've been absent lately but with you guys touring and keeping up with Ben."

"Yeah. Just be careful we don't need another Tim situation..." He says cautiously.

I flashback to memories of me and my previous (and first) boyfriend and sucky break up. I feel myself tearing up over all the memories him and I shared.

"Oh my god! It's 8:45 already? I need to meet Ben in 15!" I jump up

"What are you guys doing?" Josh asks

"I am 'becoming friends' with his friends so we have a better relationship" I say

"Have fun" He says and throws me the keys to his car

"You walking home?"

"Running, I need the exercise" He says smacking his belly

"Okay. Got to go! See you tomorrow! Bye!" I said and ran out without another word.