Chapter 2

I wake up and it's already 9:00.

"Abbi wake up, Abbi". I shake her.

"I'm up I'm up stop it". She sits up running her eyes.

"Get ready to go to the mall". I get up and head into my closet.

I grab black leggings and a grey hoodie. I walk out and slip on my vans socks with my grey vans.

Abbi comes in and has grey joggers and a black hoodie with black vans.

"So we are bumming it today at the mall?" She laughs.

"I guess so". I laugh I grab my liquid liner and make a perfect winged liner on my left eye and a messed up wing on my right. I put on mascara and I'm done.

We both run into the bathroom to brush our teeth and head down the stairs. We decide to get a early lunch at the mall because my Mom and Dad went out grocery shopping.

"Okay my Dad left his truck keys on the counter, I'll go get them". There is a note with them " you can use my truck we took your Mom's car, have fun princess".

"Are you coming?" Abbi shouts.

"Yeah one second." I put the note in my memory box which is hiding in the cabinet above the stove. "Coming".

I rush out the door with my Dad's keys and unlock the truck then I lock the door. I get into the truck and we head to the mall from there.

-At the mall-

"Hey this would look really good on you", Abbi held up a floral dress, " you should get it".

"Ehhhhh I don't know". If you don't buy it I will buy it for you.

"Fine, ok I will buy it". I take the dress and go check out with all the rest of my school clothes. "Now let's go get something to eat I'm starving".

Abbi finishes checking out,"Let's go get subway".

"Ok".

We head over to subway and the lady greets us with a smile.

"What can I get you?"

"Can I get a spice italian on italian bread american cheese please".

"Anything else?"

"And lettuce, pickles, jalapeños , banana peppers, onions, green peppers, and mayo".

I pay for my lunch and wait for Abbi to order hers. When she is done paying we go did down with our subs and eat them but mostly gossip.

"I can't believe the summer is over already". I sigh.

"Same".

-------------------
End of this chapter