Chapter 16

We start walking into the mall, Abbi and Chase are ahead of us. Matt grabs my hand.

I look at Matt and he is smiling at me. It is a real smile. I want to say I love you to him.

"Come on you two." Chase shouts at us.

"Coming." Matt shouts back.

I look at Matt again. He lets go of my hand and slings his arm around me.

Abbi and Chase wait for us at the front door.

"You two take forever to walk." Abbi jokes

"well." I laugh

We all walk into the door. I glance around the mall. Abbi grabbed my hand and pulled me.

"Abbi." I called out.

"Victoria Secret, we have to get in there." She pointed

"Of course we do."

Matt follows behind me, he looks like he hates the store so I hurry up out of the store. Matt walks behind me, then wraps his arms around me. My face turns red.

"I have something to ask you." He whispers to me.

"And whats that?" I look up at him.

"You will figure out." He puts his chin on my shoulder.

We all walk around some more. Matt and I walk into a store with Abbi and Chase.

"Kaite, look at this." Abbi squeaked holding up a muscle tank.

"Its cute." I smile.

We walk around the store some more and there is the one and only Missy, my ex-bestfriend. She shoots me a dirty look. She looks at her friend and then the laugh.

"Matt stay here with Chase, please." I look at him.

"Okay, why?"  I shrug my shoulders.

"Abbi come with me." I grab Abbi's arm.

We go look at the cloths where Missy and her friend are standing. I pull out cloths, and bikinnis.

"The Bitch Came." Missy says to me.

I ball my hand into a fist.

"Kaite, no." Abbi warns me.

I look to Missy, she is staring at me.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." I hiss at Missy.

She starts yelling at me but I ignore it.

"Your A Cold Hearted Bitch." She yelled at me.

"You kissed my ex." I scream at her.

Matt walks over and picks me up by my waist and throws me over his shoulder. I try to wiggle from his grip but he hold me tighter.

"Matt." I whisper,"let me go."

He ignores me and we walk to the food court. Well he walks im carried. Abbi is following behind me with Chase. We walk into the food court and the smell of grease hits my face. Matt finds a table and sits down and sits me down on his lap.

"Why didnt you let me go." I yell at him.

"Im sorry but I didnt want you to get hurt." He whispers at me.

He plays with my hair and I lean my head on his shoulder. Abbi and Chase sit there and have a small conersation.

"Im hungery." Abbi looks at me.

"Kaite come get food with me." Abbi stands up.

"Okay." I sigh.

We get in the line for BurgerKing. We stand there for a minute and then we are up at the counter.

"What can I get you two fine ladies." The cashier flirts with us.

"I'll have a small frie." I order.

"Okay and for you." He looks at Abbi.

"Small frie and a honey mustard chicken wrap." She whips her card out.

"Okay."

She pays and then we wait for our food to cook.

"You and Matt though." She bumps me with her elbow.

"NUMBER 47." The cashier yells.

"Thats us." She grabs her bag.

"Thanks." I grab my fries and my recipt.

I look down at my recipt. It says call me with the cashiers number written down on it. I crumple it up and stuff it in my shorts pocket.
-------------

Vote?

Comment?