Chapter 9

Today was a reck I catch Matt and Jake almost getting in a fight I gotta work today again and its the night shift and I got too much homework. This is going to be a fun night, catch my sarcasm.

I walk in the door and there is a note laying on the counter from my Mom and Dad,

Hey Sweetie we went to go get food and we have a suprise for you when we get home :).

"A SUPRISE :D" I bolt up the stairs and get my backpack off my back.

I got one sheet of homework and then I have to get ready to go to work. I googled half of the questions, I didn't feel like doing the math today.

I put the finished work back in my bag. I grab some leggings and my purse, I grab my phone and lock up the house, guess I'm walking to work today.

I start on my walk then I get there in 13 minutes, it was hot outside. I get in the back of Starbucks and clock in to work I go to the girls restrrom and change into my leggings putting my shorts in my purse.

"Here we go" I sigh

I walk out to the counter and then help the first person.

"Can I get a regular black coffee"

"Sure anything else" getting the recipt

"Nope"

"Okay" I give the person the recipt then my manager walks up.

"Kaite you can take a break untill 8:00 your looking a little tired" he points to the lounge.

"Okay" I yawn.

I walk to the back and get a soda, I pop the top and drink it, I look at the clock and its 7:40,

"Oh how nice a 20 minute break" I mumble

At least the store closes at 8:30, I close my eyes and lean my head against the wall, I start to think about what happend in the hallway with Matt and Jake. Maybe I should text Matt, then someone taps my shoulder.

"Kaite its 8:00, I'm going to clock out make sure you lock the place up good." My manager tosses me the keys.

"Okay"

I walk to the front of the store and flip the sign to closed. I walk to the back of the store and go to the girls restroom. I get my shorts out of my purse and take my leggings off. I put my shorts on and then put my leggings in my purse. I make sure my manager is gone then I walk out of the restroom. With my remaining 9 minutes left I clean the counters and clean the coffee pots.

I look up at the clock and its 8:28 I go and clock out and grab my purse then I walk up to the store . I walk out of Starbucks and lock it up.

"Locked up pretty good" I put the keys in my purse and take my phone out. I don't want to walk home so I'm not.

"Hey Matt its Kaite" Maybe he will come pick me up. I smile thinking about it.

"What's up, Sweetheart"

"Standing outside of my work" I blush down at my phone

"Where do you work at?"

"Starbucks the one next to 7eleven" I type back

"Stay there"

I wait and sit on the steps I look down at my phone and check my instagram, I don't bother to look up. I wait for Matt. I wait 10 minutes and he is here. He comes and sits next to meh he smelt like bike fumes.

"Hey Sweetheart." He helps me up and then smirks.

I grab his hands and get my balance.

"Ready?" He walks me over to his bike, he looks amazing his brown bed head styled hair and grey eyes

"I'm not going home, aren't I." I blush

"Not for another hour" He gives me his helmet and helps me on his bike.

I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his back. I have never been on a bike so I'm scared, the bike starts and I jump.

"Hold on"

He reverses out of the parking lot and we speed out onto the highway, the bike twists and turns every which way. We finally stop at a red light and I look around I see we are in town. Then I see Jake in the car with Chase.

He looks at me for a second then Matts voice startles me. His voice vibrated his back.

"You Okay?"

I nodded and held on to him tightly.

Jake and Chase look at me like they want to rip me limb by limb. This is the longest red light ever I tought and then it turns green we turn into a parking lot and stop. We are at a cold stones. He helps me off of the bike, I give him his helmet and he puts it on the handle bar.

"You like ice cream, right?"

"Yes" I'm shaking from the ride

My balance is messed up from the ride I shake a little more then I am okay.

"Guess that was you first motorcycle ride?" He wraps his arm around me.

"Well I'm more of a car person you see" I blush

He chuckles.

"Since the bike ride scared you ill buy your ice cream"

We walk up to the counter and I order my ice cream and he orders his.

He buys the ice cream and we go sit at a table outside.

"So what happend in the hallway this morning?" I lick my ice cream

"Nothing" He bites his lip

"Matt"

"Kaite, its fine it was nothing" he licks his ice cream

"Okay okay"

We sit there in silence for a minute, then it starts raining.

Matt and I walk under to the building to be sheilded from the rain.

"Are you ready to go now." He throws his ice cream away.

"Yea, I'm getting cold" I throw my ice cream away, it was watered down by the rain.

He walks me over to his bike and hands me his helmet.

"Be Careful" I put the helmet on and click the bottom part.

"I will be careful." He picks me up and puts me on the bike.

He gets on the bike and I wrap my arms around his waist, he is warm. The bike starts but I don't jump this time I just hold on.

"Which way?" He stops in the Starbucks parking lot

"Take a right then a left then 2 mor rights"

"Okay"

He starts the bike up again and I almost fall asleep while holding him.

"We are here"

"Uhhhhh okay" I sigh

"Hey I can always pick you up tomorrow." He nudges me with his elbow.

"Maybe." I hand him his helmet and he puts it on the handle bars.

He helps me off of the bike and walks me to my door.

"Thanks." I smile at him.

"No problem." He smirks at me.

He moved in closer and looked at me.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow." He hugged me.

"Okay." I hugged him back.

He walked away back to his bike, I walked inside and I sigh dreamily up into the sky.

----------------------------

Whats going to happen next? Keep reading and find out :)

Vote

Comments?