Chapter 18

I've been sitting on my bed for the last 2 hours and the butterflies in my stomach won't go away. My mind is going a mile a minute.

He kissed me,"I squeal into my pillow." Like a fan girl.

What am I saying I am not fan girling over him. Well maybe i am just a little bit. I squeal louder into my pillow, lets just say good thing my parents aren't home or I would probably be getting kicked out of the house for screaming.

I hear a vibrating sound over my squealing. I pick my head up out of the pillow and grab my phone. I quickly answer it without checking who is was.

"Hello." I giggled.

"I saw that Miss.Kaite." I take my phone away from my ear and check who it is, it's Abbi.

"Saw what?" I smile trying not to giggle, but i burst out laughing.

"Mmhmm" She hummed."You know what I saw."

I giggle a little bit more and Abbi eventually laughs with me. I start messing around with things in my room, what can I say I'm bored and when I'm bored and talking on the phone I can do some random stuff. I start painting my nails, Jet Black Matte. When it drys I go and pull out my pj's.

"I know something you don't know." Abbi teases me.

"Abbi! Tell me." I begg and plead, while pulling out pink booty shorts.

"mmmmm" She hummed,"Should I?"

"YES." I scream into the phone, and again luckily im home alone.

"Nope, I'm going to tell you at the right time." I can tell she is smirking through the phone.

"Okay." I pull out my out fit im going to wear tomorrow, a red crewneck that has Coca-Cola printed across it, blue jean shorts and red vans.

I tuen around and take my out fit and pj's with me. I set them on my bed and listen to Abbi rant on about how Mr.Glen is unfair. I start pulling my shirt off then I hear a tap at my window. I slip my shirt back on.

"What was that." Abbi stopped ranting.

"Someone t-tapped on m-my window." I walked to the window nervousily I felt my knees buckle and my legs go numb.

"Who is it?"She whispered.

I filled my chest up with a big puff of air. The person taps on the glass again. I peak through my curtain and blind and see Matt.

"Matt." I talked into the phone.

"Oh I'll leave you two alone, call me later, bye" She hung up.

I open my curtain and my blinds up, then grab my window and pull it open. He has a black eye and a cut cheek.

"Ma-" He cuts me off.

"Follow me." He says between his teeth.

"O-okay." I jumped out of the window and followed him. He was pissed I could tell his jaw tightened and his shoulder blades popped out of his back. From what I see he looks like he has gotten in a fight. He has a little blood over his white t-shirt. I think it is blood I can't see it's like 10:45 at night.

He walked really fast and I couldn't keep up, he was walking towards his bike. It was parked on the side of the road. I ran up to him and stood by him.  He acted like I wasn't there. Okay whatever if he wants to be pissed of he can be, but he should remember he came to my window and then demanded me to follow him. His shirt is covered in blood too! He could have commited a murder, no Matt wouldn't have killed someone.

I walked over to his bike and he lifts me on. He gets on and I wrap my hands around his waist. Then I remember, blood on his shirt. I start feeling his shirt from behind and see if the blood is wet. ITS WET BLOOD.

"MATT." I scream.

He starts up the bike and speeds away.

I know where we are going, to Abbi's it's her road. "NOOOOO." I mentally scream. We turned down a road and We get off of the bike. I sigh of relife when my feet hit the floor and Abbi's car is in the driveway of this strange house. I look around for atleast something to give me a hint of whoes house this is. I thought it was Matt's at first but then my eyes meet Chase's truck. Chase's house! I'm not in the middle of no where and I can run home if anything bad happens.

"Kaite." Matt snapped.

I looked at him with sad eyes.

"No no no Im sorry I didn't mean to snap at you." He sighed."It's just-"

"It's fine." He picks me up by my waist and he carry's me to the house. I think he read my mind about running home. Well, I guess I can't escape now.

_

We enter the house and Abbi and Chase are sitting on the couch.

"Stay here."Matt puts me down on the couch and then walks outside. I dont want to sit here i dont even know why im here and i dont even want to be here. I stand up and start walking to the front door.

"What are you doing." Abbi freaks out.

"Walking outside." I smirk

"Dont" She sighs "He will get mad that you went out there."

I shrugg my shoulders.

I dont listen and i walk outside, i dont care anymore he cant control my every move. It smells like smoke like straight up.

I turn my body and see Matt smoking a cigarette. I gasp and run over to him and smack it out of his hand.

"Matt!" I yelled

"Didnt i tell you to stay inside?" He hissed as He pinned me up against the wall. Slamming my back into the wall.

A lump formed in my throat and water pierced my eyes. He gripped my wrists.

"I-I" I started but then I got cut off, his lips met mine. I pulled back.

"What are you doing." I moved my head away from him.

He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me again.

-------------

Also read my second book called Survivor plz!

Vote?

Comment?