Chapter 26

"You guys know there was a assembly after lunch right?" Chase smirked.

"Nope, but now I know." Abbi smirked back.

"Where are we going." I sighed and put my head on Matt's shoulder.

"Somewhere and if u keep asking I'm going to shove you out the window." Jesse chuckled.

"Okay whatever." I hugged Matt's arm, "Then I'm gonna go to sleep."

"No you're not." Matt said picking my head up.

"Why not." I looked at him with sad eyes.

"Because I'll be lonely." He smirked and then looked at his shoes.

"Fine then." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"We are here." Jesse stopped the car and got out. We were at the mall.

"Thought you said we weren't going to the mall."I got out and smiled.

"Well I didn't know where else to go." He smiled.

Matt got out of the car and came up behind me to hug me. He bumped his ch in into my head which caused me to smile uncontrollable.

"Thanks for bumping me." I joked.

"No problem, Anytime." He shrugged his shoulders then smiled at me from behind.

He grabbed my hand and then walked by me, then we went thro if h the door. I looked back and Abbi is on Chase's back, giving her a piggy back ride.

I looked around the parking lot and as my eyes glanced over all of the cars they stopped on one. As I saw it all of Earth's air  went into my lungs as I gasped. I pulled on Matt and he stopped walking.

"What's wrong?" He looked at me with a straight face.

"Is that John's truck over there?" I let out my huge gasp of air with every word I said.

"Yes it is, but I doubt he will see us the mall is big." He sighed, "But if he finds you don't leave my side." He said sternly causing me to flinch.

"Okay." I looked at the ground and continued walking.

Great now I have to look around me every time I turn a cornor or enter a store, and the last thing I want is a full out fight in the store. We would probably get kicked out or the cops would be called on us. I know I think of the negatives that could happen but still it could all happen. I mean it's not impossible, it's possible. We will just have to see what will happen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
This is a super short update I'm so sorry. I'm really busy and I needed to update.

And also I'm thinking about writing another book.

Hope you enjoyed. Xoxo.