Chapter 30

This is the last chapter until the sequel! Enjoy!
---------------------------------------

Abbi and I run to her room and we get on the laptop to search for answers why i dont have feelings for Matt anymore, i just dont want to face reality. As I look online pains shoot through my head like shooting stars, going through the galaxy. I put my hand on my head and hope the coolness of my hand will sooth it.

"Are you ok?" Abbi asks.

"Yea," I say convincingly, " just a head ach."

I bring my hand down off of my head and then get back to work on looking for  answers. I type into the Google search "Why don't I feel in love with my boyfriend?" It feels like someone is taking a hammer and hitting my head. I really hope this head ach goes away. I searched all over google and have found nothing.  I toss the laptop on Abbi's bed and grab my phone. I have one missed call from Daniel.

I excuse myself from looking and get up. I walk through the house till I reach the from door. I open the door and the cold  fresh fall air hits my face. I put in my pass code and call Daniel back. The phone rings twice and then he answers.

"Hello?" His voice sounds raspy.

"Hi I saw you called and thought I should call you back." I smiled.

"Oh yea I just wondered if you wanted to see a movie tomorrow or something." His voice got quieter and slower.

"Yea sure text me the details and I'll meet you there." I smile through the phone,"Bye."

"Bye Kaite."He clicks the phone off.

My heart beats fast when he clicks the phone off. The way his voice sounds through the phone makes me breathless. I can see his perfectly chiseled face in my mind. His blonde hair with his perfect jaw bone and brown eyes.

I walk back inside the house almost tripping over my shoes. Wow I'm so clumsy. My head is still pounding. I yell to Abbi and she comes running down the stairs.

"Yea?" She smiled.

"I'm gonna get going, I have to go talk to Matt." I frown.

"Okay but before you go I have to show you something." She frown but covered it up with a slight smile.

"What is it?" I look at the ground.

She pulls her phone our of her pocket. She shows me a screenshot she has on her gallery.  My stomach turned and my blood boiled. Matt texted a girl and said he loves her and doesn't like me at all.

"I know it hurts to see this but I'm only showing you this so you can do the right thing." She smiled.

"Thank you can you send me that, I'm going to get going and go somewhere." I smile.

"Kaite where are y-"

"Home." I cut her off.

I walk out of the front door and hop into my truck. Tears gather into my eyes. They feel like mini fire balls falling down my face. I should even be hurt by this, all relationships come to an end. He is a bad boy and I'm a good girl I should have known this never would have worked. I put the key into the truck and put it in drive. I speed out of Abbi's drive was and onto the road. I need to go confront Matt about what ever this screenshot is about. I'm almost on the main high way and the rain starts coming down. It bounces off of my windshield. I turn the windshield wipers on but those don't even help.

"Great." I whisper in anger.

A dark figure bounces across the dirt road and I hut the brakes. The wheels slide on the wet road and the truck turns in circles. I crash and I black out.

Matt's POV

"She doesn't want you John for the last time." I growl.

"I know but still, if you two ever break up don't be suprised if I take her." John smirks with a evil grin.

That pisses me off. He thinks he can challenge me but he can't. What's mine is mine and I don't want to share with no one. Especially John he thinks he is so tough. Well he isn't. He has slept with every girl in this town except Kaite and her friend. They are smart to not fall for his sinister tricks.

"Dude calm down it was just a joke." He slams his fist down onto the couch.

"Go to hell." I hiss.

"You guys stop, John you're disrespecting the ladies and Matt chill you're too uptight." Mike says walking into the room. "And I just don't want to pull Matt off of you John, you know he could beat you're ass any day."

I grunt and chuckle at that. It's good to know everyone basically hates John for his little outburst.

My phone vibrates and I pull it out of my pocket. It's from Abbi.

She sends me a screenshot of something that I never said. I don't know anyone named Christy.

Abbi: What is this?

Me: Idk.

Abbi: Start talking because you're "girlfriend" just walked out of my house pissed.

"Mike, did anyone take my phone when I wasn't looking?"

"Yea John took it." He opened a bag of chips.

"John, what is fucking wrong with you?" I hiss.

"What?" He looks at me like he can intimidate me.

I flip my phone over and show him the picture of the screenshot.

"It was worth a shot." He chuckled.

"You're so fucking lucky murder is illegal." I grunted.

"Yea because you would be dead right now." He smiled.

"Aye guys," Mike shouted,"Stop."

"No he ne-" Some random number called my phone. I answered it.

"Hello, Matt? This is Kaite's Mother do you know where Kaite is?"

"No why?" I sigh into the phone.

"Because we can't find her, and we just wan-, oh my god." She gasps into the phone and cried."

"What's wrong?" My hearts bests faster and faster.

"She is in the hospital." Her breath slowed down and got in steady.

                           The End