Chapter 10

I strip and turn the shower on. I wait till the water gets hot I step into the shower and the luke warm water runs down my back. I lean my back up against the shower wall and let the water hit my legs, Today was great. I finish washing up and then shut the water off.

I wrap my body in a blue towel and walk to my room.

I put my pj's on and then get in my bed. I can't wait to see Matt tomorrow.

~~Next Morning~~

I wake up and strip from my pj's and put my distressed jean shorts on and then my grey crew neck. I run off to the restroom almost tripping over my bag.

I brush my hair and hear thousands of hairs rip, I keep brushing my hair and then put my foundation, brown eyeliner, and my mascara on. I make a duck face in the mirror and then run down the hallway into my room and get my grey vans.

I thrn run out of my room and then into the kitchen with my grey vans in my hand. I stop running then sit down on a stood at the island.

"Hey Sweetie." My Mom stirred her coffee.

"Hi" I grab one of my grey vans and put it on my foor then put the other one on my other foot.

I tie them and then grab an apple and bite into it.

"Do you want your suprise now or when you get home from school?" My Mom puts sugar in her coffee then stirs it some more.

"When I get home from school, Please." I take one last bite of my apple then Abbi honks the horn.

"Bye love you." I grab my bag and then my phone.

"Have a nice day at school, love you." She sips her coffee

I run out the door and see Abbi sitting in her car.

"GUESS WHAT?" I squeak

"What?" She looks at me in confusion

"Matt took me out for ice cream, and put his arm around me, and then hugged me before I went into my house" I giggle

"Oh My!" she smiles and leans over to hug me,"I'm going to have a serious talk with this young man." She jokes and winks at me.

I giggle.

"Now let's get you to school so you can see him" She puts the car in reverse and then we drive to school.

"What if he isn't at school today?"

"Oh he will be." She says that with a reasurence in her voice.

"Okay." I take a deep breath.

I stare out the window and see the trees pass by and then I see the school sign. I stopped breathing. I see his bike in his regular spot but instead he is standing there.

"Abbi, He is here"

"I told you he would be here." She nudges me.

"Will you walk me over to him." I take a deep breath.

"Or. . . . . we can park next to him." She parks in the spot next to him and I blush.

"Abbi, Don't leave me alone."

"Okay I won't." She touchs my arm,"Calm Down Kaite."

She opens her door and then I open mine. I get my backpack and sling it onto my back.

"Sweetheart." Matt looks at me and smirks.

"Matt." I smirk at him.

I walk up right next to him and he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

Abbie gasps and I stand there like I'm frozen. After a couple minutes I loosen up and wrap my arm around his back, I know people were staring but I didn't care, Abbi was standing next to me and then Chase walked up.

"Hey baby" He kisses Abbi on the forehead.

"Hey" She hugs him.

Matt looks down at me and then I let go of his back. Maybe I was holding his back to tight, I'm nervous, I knew I would mess this up I knew it. I wanted to run and hide.

"Sorry" I whisper at him

"Don't be sorry" He winks at me

*Ring Ring*

"That's the bell" Matt looks down at me.

"Sadly" I look down at the ground

"We got the same teacher silly" He pokes my cheek

We begin walking to class and Abbi joins up with me. She pulls my arm.

"We need to talk, right now"

"Uhhhhh okay" I raised my eyebrow at her

I look at Matt and he nodded at me to go with Abbi. He wasn't alone he had Chase with him.

She drags me into the girls restroom, where we normaily go to talk about something.

"You two are too cute together" she insists

"Thanks but we aren't dating" I nod my head

"Yet, just wait" She looks over her shoulder and makes sure no one is in the girls restroom with us."Jake was staring at you in the parking lot the whole time Matt had his arm around you."

"Really" I shrugg

"Yea, we got to get to class." She tucks her hair behinf her ear.

"Yea" I smile

All I can think about it Matt. Matt this, Matt that. I have never been like this about anyone, not even my ex Jake, before I dated him.

I walk into the classroom door with Abbi, Matt and Chase look at us.

"Hey, Beautiful" Chase looks at Abbi. She blushes.

Matt looks at me, he stares into my eyes and then says,"Hey Sweetheart"

He bites his lip nervousily.

"Hey" I blush and then take my seat.

Abbi and Chase say bye and walk to their seats.

Mr.Glen walks in "You all here untill 3 period now, the teachers need more time for planning."

3 PERIODS WITH MATT :D I scream that in my head. I smile and then turn and see Matt is smileing at me.

"What are you thinking about" I smile at him

"Stuff"

_----_____-----

I'M GOING TO PUBLISH MORE TOMORROW <3 u guys