Chapter 19

He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me again. I pulled away and tumbled onto the wall.

"Matt." I gasped for air.

"Sweetheart." He pushed my hair behind my ear. He came closer to my ear and whispered,"You're mine and only mine."

Those words made a chill slither down my back. Im his? He owns me now? What?

"Im just g-going to go in-inside." I studder. Matt makes me so nervous with his attitude changes, but just in general he makes me nervous.

I push myself off of the house. Matt looks at me like I'm going to do something. What would I do? I stumble over my feet a couple times. I couldn't even see straight. My heart rate went up and so did my breathing. I was practically hyperventilating. I step up the porch steps and open the big black door. I step inside with a little more caution this time.

"What's wrong?" Abbi comes over to me.

"N-nothing is wrong, I'm fine." I assure Abbi.

Then I walk over and plunk myself on the couch then Abbi follows and sits by me.  Then minutes later Chase stands up and walks outside to Matt.
------------------------------- 11:00

I have been sitting on the same couch for what feels like forever and a day.The boys have been outside and we have been sitting inside.

"Come on, I know your bored." Abbi grabs my hand and walks me outside.

My eyes widen when I see a huge group of people with Matt and Chase. My breathing goes shallow. I stand there and look for familiar faces. I see 3 boys from the house. Chris, Luke, and Mike.

Mike noticed me and waved. I wave back and smile. I guess Matt noticed because he came over to me.

"Sweetheart." He grabbed my shoulders.

"Matt, I want to go home I need to ask you questions too."

"Give me 45 more minutes okay?" He spoke softly

"Fine." I gritted my teeth and got mad.

"Mike." Matt yelled.

Mike came running over to us."Yes?"

"Can you keep her company while I fi- do what I'm suppose to do right now?"

"Yeah." Mike stared at us.

"Just take them inside." Matt meant Abbi and I.

"Okay, come on ladies." Mike chuckled.

I giggled a little too.

Abbi and I followed Mike to the couch and we sat down. I plunked down on the couch next to Abbi, and Mike sat accross from us.

"So what did he mean do what he is suppose to do?" I asked I heared Matt say fi- and the he went on and talked about "What he is suppose to do."

"I can't say." Mike said.

"Please Mike." I begged.

"Nope." He crossed his arms and smile a little.

"I can do tht too!" I teased and did what he did.

"Fine, but you didn't hear it from me." He explained to Abbi and I.

"His face is beaten up and he has blood on his shirt because him and John are fighting." He explained and looked out the window.

"Fighting over what exactly?" Abbie asked.

"Over Kaite." He sighed."And who ever wins gets to have Kaite and the loser has to avoid her and leave her alone."

"Why me." I sigh