Chapter 20

Matt picked me up like a bride and walked me to his bike. I waved Abbi bye. I gripped onto Matts shirt as he pretended to drop me. Just think this fight was for the best even though the two boys got hurt. Matt and I can be happy and maybe Matt will change his attitude a little.

He walked up to his bike and set my feet on the black road. Good thing I had my shoes on the roads are either hot as fire, or cold as ice. He grabbed his helmet and turned around. He pushed the front of the glass open. He leaned against his bike and stared at me.

"Why are you staring at me." I blushed.

"I'm just looking at my beauty queen." He chuckled with that smirk and made me melt.

For a bad boy he is sweet deep down inside I want to know why he acts all bad. He could be a nice man, but you know bad boys are better.

Matt picked me up and sat me on his bike then gave me the helmet. I put it on and then Matt got on and started the bike up. There was still blood on his shirt I just hope it dried. He sped out of Chase's driveway onto the main road. He sped more which caused me to grip onto his shirt more. the last thing I want to do is fall off of the bike and die. Matt slowed down when we got closer to my house. I guess he thought my parents are home, well they might be and if they are I'm in trouble. They will question me and probably ground me but I'm a sweetheart and a good student the one time I do something bad and I might get caught.

Matt parked on the other side of the road and I give him his helmet back after he steps off of the bike. I jum off of the bike. Matt smirked at me.

"I'll come pick you up tomorrow morning, ok?" He kissed my forehead and got back on his bike.

"Ok." I started to walk up to my house and I realize my parents are home.

I'm in some trouble once I walk through that door. Matt's bike roared down the street. He needs to be careful. I start taking my time walking I don't feel like getting yelled at right now. Once I reach the front porch I hesitate to open the door. I reach out for the doorknob and then slowly turn it.

No one is in the living room and it's dark. I flip on the light.

"Where have you been little lady." My Dad spoke.

"I forgot to lock up the store when I left so I had to go and close it up." My mind jogged for a lie. I think I made a pretty good lie.

"Oh OK just make sure you lock up the store every single time." My Dad I said.

I nodded my head and ran to the kitchen. I grabbed a bag of Doritoz and a soda. I ran down the hallway and up the stairs.

When I get to my room I close the door and I sit on my bed. I throw the bag of Doritoz on the other side on me then crack the soda open. I turn my TV on then stand up. I grabb the outfit for tomorrow and set it on my vanity and then I grab my pj's and start changing into them. I pull my shirt off and put my pj's shirt on then I pull my pants off then put my pj's pants on.

There is a tapping at my window again. I don't like it when there are taps at my window even though it could be Matt. I pick up my dirty cloths and throw them into the dirty cloths hamper and then grab my curtain and pull it open. It's Matt again, which is good I didn't want it to be someone else. I open up the window.

"Matt what are you doing I thought you went home."

"I did go home but then I remembered I forgot to tell you something and my parents were yelling at me for being late."Matt chuckled.

"Ok one second." I run out of my door.

I run down the stairs and reach my Mom and Dad on the couch watching a movie. I pause at the stairs and then look at them.