Chapter 1

Lydia's POV
Today me and my brother are going to Corey and Capron's to go and play hide and seek in Walmart. I think its funny and stupid at the same time because its the same Walmart we go to every time and we have been kicked out so many times.
Lydia:"Landon you ready?"
Landon:"Yeah just putting my shoes on."
We got in to Landon's car he drove to the funk bros house. When I get out of the car Thunder comes running out of the house and jumps on me so I fall to the ground. I can hear someone shouting Thunders name and saying stop because she was licking my face. The person who was calling her was Corey. He helped me up saying.
Corey:"Hey you alright Lydi."
Lydia:"Yeah of course she always does that so i have gotten used to it."
Corey:"OK that's alright then because I don't want you getting hurt."
Lydia:"Thanks. What are we doing today?"
Corey:"That's okay. So we are going to play hide and seek in Walmart then we are going to the skatepark then to tempest."
Lydia:"Okay that sounds cool. When were at the skatepark can you teach me how to do some tricks."
Corey:"Yeah of course but I'm going to give you my knee pads and my first ever helmet I got."
Lydia:"Okay thanks."
Landon:"Let's get going squang."
-skip car ride-
When we got to Walmart we all decided that Capron was going to count first.
Corey:"Lydia come with me."
Lydia:"Okay now coming but where are we going to hide."
Corey:"Were going to hide on the second shelf behind floor mats."
Lydia:"Okay."
Corey:"You go in first so I can help you up then I can get up."
Lydia:"Okay."
We saw Capron go passed us so many times but he never saw us. He found a the others but he couldn't find us until Corey sent him a picture as clue on are group chat "Hide and Squang".
Lydia:" Cap who did you find first?"
Capron:"I found your brother first."
Lydia:"His shit at hide and seek even When we where little I always used to find him first when I had to find 5 other of my siblings."
Landon:"Not true."
Lydia:"It is true you can ask Mason because he was always the second one I found."
Landon:"Not true."
Lydia:"It is true."
Corey:"Both of you shut up. Landon because you were the first persons  found you are counting."
-skip hide and seek-
After playing hide and seek in 2 Walmarts we got to the skatepark and Corey taught me how to do a tail whip and 2 other tricks then I asked him to teach me how to do a flair.
Corey:"You can do it."
I tried to do a flair but I fell and I really hurt my self.
Corey:"Oh my god Lydia are you alright?"
Lydia:"I think so but my ankle hurts really bad."
Corey:"Let me see because when I first tried to do a flair I broke my ankle so I know what it looks like when you've broken your ankle."
Lydia:"Okay."
Corey:"I think you might of broken it but let's see if you can walk."
I got up to try and walk, it hurt so bad that I fell back down on the floor.
Corey:"LANDON!! CAPRON!!! WE NEED TO GET LYDIA TO THE HOSPITAL."