Chapter 3

Mum: For god sake you can stay but if you hurt yourself you are coming straight home
Lydia: Thank you I love you mum
Mum: Love you too. I will talk to you later because I'm at work
Lydia: Okay bye
Corey:"What did you and your mum talk about."
Lydia:"My mum wanted me to go back home because of my ankle but I begged her to stay because of you but she said if I hurt my self again I will have to go back home."
NEXT DAY
Corey's POV
I woke up to Capron and Lydia laughing I don't know why they were laughing.
Corey:"Why are you both laughing."
Capron&Lydia:"Nothing."
I went to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and I had whipped cream on my face, they had put whipped cream on my hand then they tickled my face then I scratched my face then I wiped all the whipped cream on my face.
Corey:"LYDIA, CAPRON WHAT THE HELL!!!"
Capron&Lydia:"Hahaaaaaa."
Corey:"ITS NOT FUNNY."
Capron&Lydia:"YES IT IS."
I washed my face then I went to the kitchen to have breakfast then I went upstairs to get ready for school. I was wearing my black adidas hoodie with my blue skinny jeans with holes in the knees with my black yeezy's. Then I went down stairs waiting for Lydia.

Lydia's POV
After me and Capron woke Corey up I went to go and breakfast, after having breakfast I went upstairs to get changed for school.

Lydia's POVAfter me and Capron woke Corey up I went to go and breakfast, after having breakfast I went upstairs to get changed for school

( without those shoes )

Then I had Corey's grey Thrasher hoodie on with my hair in a messy bun

After I got ready I went down stairs to find Corey waiting for me.
Corey:"Wow you look beautiful, but is that my hoodie."
Lydia:"Thank you and yeah it is."
Corey:"Okay. Anyway you look better in it than I do."
Lydia:"Thank you."
-skip car ride-
When we got to school we waited for Tanner and Tyler. They got here at last. After they got here we all walked over to the school everyone was looking at me and Corey it was because we were holding hands a few people whistled at us, I just turned around and gave them a death stare and then they stopped.
Lydia:"Hey Corey everyone is looking a us."
Corey:"I know just ignore them like I am."
Lydia:"Okay. I love you Corey."
Corey:"I love you too baby."
Tyler:"Both of you stop, its an overload of cuteness. "
Corey&Lydia:"Tyler shut up."
Tyler:"Okay, I will."
We got to are first class and it was History. It was half way through the class and I was so bored so I started texting Corey.
Corey🔥💖: Hey you bored.
Babe💖: Hey babe yeah its so boring but don't worry the bell is going to ring in 4 minutes.
Corey🔥💖: Oh yeah but we don't have class together after.😭
Babe💖: Oh shit yeah but we have lunch at the same time and after that we have classes together till school ends.
Corey🔥💖: Oh yeah.
The bell rang so we all got up and left the classroom, Tanner and Corey went to their French class and me and Tyler went to art class.
-skip art class-
The bell rang so me and Tyler went to the cafeteria we went and sat down then we were waiting for Tanner and Corey. When they got they sat down we all started talking about graduating and what college we are going to and we all said that we are going to the same college the local college.
-skip rest of the day-
When we got home no one was in the house so we went outside and everyone was in the pool so me Tyler, Corey and Tanner went to change into are swimming stuff we all jumped of the deck thingy they built for a video. After 5 hours of bieng in the swimming pool we all went in the house sat on the sofa and we all were editing our videos for tomorrow.