Chapter 12

1 week later
Corey's POV
I woke up to Lydia poking my face telling me to wake up because its already 13:00.
"WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTY!!"
"Okay okay I will get out of bed if you tell me why I should."
"Because everyone is at Tempest and I told them that we would meet them there but that was like an hour ago. So get you cute ass out of bed so we can leave."
"Okay. But you still ain't dressed."
"Oh shit well we both have to hurry up."
She walked over to the closet to get some clothes then went into Capron's room to get changed. I got out of bed to get some clothes to get ready.
I picked out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans with a hoodie.

^his hoodie^Lydia came out of Capron's room looking beautiful like she usually does

^his hoodie^
Lydia came out of Capron's room looking beautiful like she usually does.

^his hoodie^Lydia came out of Capron's room looking beautiful like she usually does

^Lydia's outfit^
"You look beautiful babe."
"Thank you Cor."
"So are you ready?"
"Yep. What car are we taking your golf, the project car or Gold Digger?"
"We are taking Gold Digger because Tanner just messaged me and said that we are going to do a drag race."
"Okay then, let's go."
-skip car ride-
We got to Tempest and walked in to see that Capron and Landon had made an obstacle course.
"What the hell is that?"
"Its a drunk goggle obstacle course."
"Oh okay is it for the vlog?"
"Yep and you and Lydia are both in it. Then we are playing a game of F.L.I.P with the Beaus and Tanner."
"Okay, let's start the course then."

Landon went first and fell of the free running wall and hurt his ankle, then it was Jordan's go and he completed it, then it was Jeremy's turn and he fell of the airplane at the start, then it was Lydia's turn and she completed faster than Jordan, then it was my go I completed it, then it was Tanner and he fell at the same spot as Landon did last but not least it was Capron's turn he completed as well. We looked and the fastest time and it was Lydia who did the fastest time.
"Well done babe."
"Well done sister-law."
"Well done Lyd."
"Thanks guys its nothing its just a stupid obstacle course."
-Skip game of F.L.I.P-
Me, Lydia, Tanner and his girlfriend are heading to Mexico so we can do the drag race. The car kept slipping so Tanner won the race. When we got back to the house we find Landon at the island with crutches at his feet and a bandage on his ankle. Lydia starting worrying so I squeezed her hand to help her calm down.
"What happened bro?"
"I have broken my ankle when I fell off of the free running wall earlier. We had to say to the doctor that I fell down the stairs."
"Okay but have you told mum yet."
"No I haven't Lyd neither are you. I will tell her when I'm ready to."
"Okay but tell her soon because you know how she gets."
"Lydia come on lets get you to bed you look tired."
"Okay but your staying with me."
"Okay come on let's go."

Lydia's POV
Me and Corey go upstairs to go to bed but first I go and get changed and brush my teeth and hair.

Lydia's POVMe and Corey go upstairs to go to bed but first I go and get changed and brush my teeth and hair

^Lydia's pyjamas^
When Corey get back he is only wearing his jogging bottoms like usual.
"Night babe love you."
"Love you too my little funker."