Chapter 8

Lydia's POV
Lydia:"Oh my god Mason, you alright?"
Mason:"Yeah I'm fine. Did we get an O."
Corey:"Yeah we did."
Mason:"Sorry bro."
Lydia:"So your alright."
Mason:"Yes my little Lydi."
Lydia:"Okay then."
-skip few hours-
We got back home. We all had cake and me and Mason where opening our presents. Landon got me a 6ft teddy bear, Corey got me a locket with a photo of us both kissing in it, Coby got me a drawing pad because I love drawing.
Lydia:"I love you Cor."
Corey:"I love you too babe."
Mason:"Couple goals right there."
We all started to laugh.
Lydia:"Oh Jordan can I speak to in private."
So me and Jordan went outside on the balcony and shut the door."
Lydia:"So I talked to Malia yesterday and she said she really likes you but she scared your going to hurt her but I said your nothing like her ex. I told her you like my brother and you would never hurt my friends."
Jordan:"Oh my god really."
Lydia:"Yep. What are you going to do? When are you going to ask her out?"
Jordan:"I'm gonna message her tonight."
Lydia:"Okay lest go back in because I'm getting kinda cold out here."
Jordan:"Okay."
We went back in. We all went on the Wii, we were all playing just dance 2017 I won up against Landon and Mason.
-skip a few hours-
Corey's POV
Everyone went home, Landon, Coby, Capron and I were sitting on the sofa whilst Lydia was a sleep on me. We were watching family guy, I decided to take Lydia to bed because there was not enough room on the sofa so Coby had to sit on the floor. When I came back from up stairs everyone was gone until I heard noises outside so I went to the balcony and saw everyone on the trampoline so I jumped over the balcony onto the trampoline.
NEXT DAY
Lydia's POV
I woke up to Corey screaming. So I went downstairs and saw Capron running after him with a spider. Capron came up to me with it I just looked at it, I took it out of his hand and put outside.
Corey:"How can you do that."
Lydia:"Cor its just a little spider."
Corey:"I know."
Lydia:"What are we doing today."
Capron:"We are filling the trampoline with giant marshmallows."
Lydia:"That sound awesome. When are we doing it."
Capron:"We are doing in an hour because we are now going to in'n'out. You want to come?"
Lydia:"Okay. Yeah let me just quickly get dressed."
Capron:"Okay we will be on the trampoline."
I went upstairs and got my clothes.

( I had Corey's Thrasher hoodie instead )I was finished getting dressed so I went outside

I was finished getting dressed so I went outside. Me and Corey went in his corvette whilst Capron, Landon and Coby were in Tanner's GT-R. We got to In'n'Out, we all ordered our food. After eating we went and got 1000 bags of giant marshmallows, we got back to the house and we started to fill up the trampoline with marshmallows we all decoded to jump off of the balcony but we just landed on top of them but after a while we we're sinking.

 After eating we went and got 1000 bags of giant marshmallows, we got back to the house and we started to fill up the trampoline with marshmallows we all decoded to jump off of the balcony but we just landed on top of them but after a while we we'...

Liked by @tylerfunk, @masoncloes and 23789 others
@lydiacloes marshmallow filled trampoline😂😂
52689 other comments.

Jordan's POV
Malia💯: Hey its Jordan, Lydia's friend.
Unknown: Hey Jordan what's up?
Malia💯