Chapter 10

Corey's POV
I woke up to gunshots in Caprons room I knew he was playing the Xbox. I went to the bathroom to get changed because I have school.

^Corey's Outfit^I finished getting dressed and Lydia still isn't awake so I went to wake her up

^Corey's Outfit^
I finished getting dressed and Lydia still isn't awake so I went to wake her up.
Corey:"Lydia come on get up with have school."
Lydia:"Urrrrr."
Corey:"Come on babe with have only today and tomorrow."
Lydia:"Urrr... Okay I will get up."
Corey:"Okay I will be in the car waiting."
Lydia:"Okay."

Lydia's POV
I got out of Corey's bed then I went to the bathroom to get dressed.

I got downstairs and got a piece of toast then I went outside to Corey's car where he was

I got downstairs and got a piece of toast then I went outside to Corey's car where he was. I got in the car and we he drove down the drive.
-skip car ride-
We got to the school and the guys were waiting for us. We got out of the car. We all started walking over to the school because I need to get my books out of my locker. We all walked to our first class.
3 HOURS LATER
The bell rang and I put all my books back in my back and walked out of my class. I saw everyone waiting for me at my locker but I didn't see Corey.
Lydia:"Where's Corey?"
Jordan:"His waiting for us at the fountain."
Lydia:"Okay but why?"
Jordan:"Because we are going to Taco Bell instead of eating in the cafateria."
Lydia:"Okay let's go then."
We all started walking to the fountain and we see Corey waiting for us. Some of us went in Corey's car and the others went with Tanner. We got to Taco Bell and we ordered our food we all sat down to eat. We all finished eating so we went back to school.
-skip rest of the day-
We got to the house and there was Mason's car in the drive way. So me and Corey went in the house to see what the matter was.
Lydia:"Mas what you doing here."
Mason:"Oh hey Lydi. Well dad got annoyed at me and kicked me out for 3 days."
Lydia:"Okay but what the hell did you do to kicked out."
Mason:"Well...Ummm... I had a girl over and no one was home so we.."
Lydia cut him off.
Lydia:"Umm okay we don't really want to know about that stuff. I will ask Corey if you can stay here for a few days."
Mason:"Okay."
I walked off to Corey's bedroom to ask him about Mason.
Lydia:"Hey Corey I know you heard mine and Mason's conversation so is it alright if he stays he for a few days. Pleaaaaasssssseee."
Corey:"Of course babe I don't mind."
Lydia:"Okay thanks. I love you."
Corey:"I love you too."
I went downstairs to go and find Mason. He was sitting on the sofa so I sat next to him.
Mason:"So what did he say?"
Lydia:"He said yes. But who was the girl you were with at home?"
Mason:"Umm, well she is my girlfriend."
Lydia:"Omg ittle Mason has a girlfriend."
Mason:"Shut up."
He said laughing.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry its a short chapter its because I had no ideas for this chapter. And I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while its because me and my family still haven't moved yet and we all have been stressed, and we had no internet and we are all stressed but we are moving Tuesday or Thursday so i think I will be updating more now. I will try and update everyday but I will have school so.
Love you guys. Vote&comment

- B