Chapter 7

Lydia's POV
Today its Landon's 19th birthday and tomorrow it's my 18th birthday so we get to celebrate Landon's today then mine and Mason's tomorrow.

Lydia's POVToday its Landon's 19th birthday and tomorrow it's my 18th birthday so we get to celebrate Landon's today then mine and Mason's tomorrow

Liked by @masoncloes, @tylerfunk and 25678 others.
@lydiacloes Happy 19th birthday bro your ugly and annoying but I still love you. @Landoncloes.
@coreyfunk Happy birthday bro.
@capronfunk Happy birthday bro💯✌🎆
56732 other comments
I got of bed to get changed.

( without cup )I walked downstairs and I saw that Landon and Corey were on there computers editing there video with there headphones on and they still didn't see me so I crept up on them

( without cup )
I walked downstairs and I saw that Landon and Corey were on there computers editing there video with there headphones on and they still didn't see me so I crept up on them.
Landon&Corey:"Oh my god Lydia don't scare us like that."
Lydia:"Sorry, Oh and happy birthday Lan."
Landon:"Thanks Lydi."
Lydia:"That's okay."
-skip rest of day-
Landon's POV
We all got back from Tempest. Lydia had fallen asleep on Corey in the car so Corey took her to bed then came back downstairs.
Landon:"Yo Corey do you want to help me surprise Lydia tomorrow for her birthday?"
Corey:"Yeah of course. What is the surprise."
Landon:"Well she wishes that she can have her birthday with Mason because they have always been together on their birthday so Mason is coming here tomorrow as a surprise."
Corey:"Okay that sound really cool. What time is he coming?"
Landon:"Well he is coming tonight but he is staying at Max's then in the morning he is coming over."
Corey:"Okay that sound great. I'm gonna go to bed because I just got a text from Lydia telling me to come to bed because she wants a hug."
Landon:"Okay see you in the morning bro."
Corey:"Yeah bro. Night everyone."
Everyone:"Night see you in the morning."

Next day
Landon's POV
I woke to NY phone vibrating under my pillow so I looked you it was and it was Mason who sent me a message asking me to open the door because he was out side. I got dressed because I was only in my boxers, when I was dressed I went down stairs and I saw Mason outside sitting by the door so I opened the door for him.
Landon:"Happy birthday Mas."
Mason:"Thanks bro. Is Lydia asleep?"
Landon:"Yeah everyone is but Corey and Coby are gonna wake up soon because they always wake up at 9:00 so."
Mason:"Okay so when does Lydi wake up."
Landon:"Normally at 10:00 or if Corey accidentally wakes her up when he gets out bed, so she wakes at the same time."
Mason:"Okay."
Corey:"Happy birthday Mason."
Mason:"Thanks bro. Is Lydi up with you."
Corey:"Yeah she is getting dressed she will be down in a sec."
Mason:"Okay thanks."
Landon:"Hide behind the curtain and when she sits down to eat come out but quietly then do what ever you want, cuddle her, scare her."
Mason:"Okay. I think I hear her."
Mason ran to the curtain and hide behind it.
Landon:"Happy birthday lil sis."
Lydia:"Thanks big bro. I really wish Mason was here."
Landon:"So do I."
Corey:"Happy birthday babe."
Lydia:"Thanks Cor."
Coby:"Let's have breakfast. I made birthday pancakes."
Everyone:"YESSS."
Lydia sat down facing the sink. I saw Mason come out from the curtain, Corey was talking to her so she didn't turn around and then see Mason.
Mason:"Happy birthday my other half."
Lydia:"Oh my go Mason your here."
Mason:"Yeah Landon told me you wished that you had your other half with you for our birthdays so I came over here for our birthday."
Lydia:"Oh my god. How long are you staying for?"
Mason:"I'm staying for 2 weeks with Max and Malia."
Lydia:"Okay, I'm so happy your here."
Mason:"I'm glad you are. So what are we doing for our birthday."
Lydia:"Well there's this trampoline park called Tempest and there's the skatepark."
Mason:"That's sounds cool. Plus I have my scooter."
Corey:"You have a scooter?"
Mason:"Yeah I won the SMX competition were I live when I was 10. Why?"
Corey:"Whoa. Oh because I did the SMX thing at the nitro world games."
Mason:"Cool."
-skip rest of day-
Lydia's POV
We all went to KFC. Now we're at Tempest, I have been trying to do a back flip but I can't land it and I tried earlier and I landed it I was so happy but Mason tried and he face planted the floor luckily I was alright.
Corey:"Let's go to the skatepark."
Everyone:"Okay."
-skip car ride-
We all got to the skatepark we all had scooters I tried to do a tail whip and I did it Corey and Mason were impressed. Corey wanted to play a game of S.C.O.O.T so I decided to sit down. Corey was with Mason and Tanner whilst Capron was with the beau bros. Capron's team had S.C.O.O , and Corey's team had S. It was Mason's turn he did a flair but he fell.