Chapter 4

Corey's POV
I woke up before everyone so I went and had breakfast then I decided I would go to Starbucks to get my self on for everyone else so they don't have to get one when they get up. When I got back everyone was awake except Lydia so I went to my room and I woke up nicely.
Corey:"Babe wake up I have Starbucks for you."
Lydia:"Uhhhh. Really why?"
Corey:"So you don't have to get it later."
Lydia:"Thank you. I love you."
Corey:"I love you too babe."
I kissed her then it turned into a make out session.
Landon:"Yo stop shoving your tongues down each others throats and come down stairs."
Lydia:"LANDON PISS OFF."
Landon:"Uhh no come on you two need to do your funkit challenge."
Lydia:"Ohh okay. Landon your so annoying."
Landon:"I know that's why I'm your big brother."
Lydia:"Yeah but by a year."
Landon:"I know but I worry more than Mason does."
Lydia:"Hang a minute Mason is my twin, my other half he cares for me alot if I get hurt its like he gets hurt as well soooo."
Corey:"Both of you shut up okay. No argument s today because if not Lydia I will tip your unicorn frappacino down the sink and you Landon I will unsubcribe everyone in this house from your channel."
Landon&Lydia:"Okay we will shut up we promise no arguments at all."
Corey:"Okay then let's go down stairs and do our funkit challenge."
Lydia:"Okay."
Landon:"Okay bro."
We got down stairs and my funkit challenge was to ask 3 strangers to walk me like a dog, Lydia's was to jump in the pool with yogurt in her mouth, Capron's was to spend 200 dollars and Landon's was to say funk you when someone said his name. So we all started shouting his name.
Lydia:"What are we doing today for your blog."
Corey:"Well we are going to play the floor is lava challenge in public with the Beau bros."
Lydia:"Okay that's sounds fun."
Landon:"Well I can't come because I'm going to see my mum because she wants to see me about something."
Corey:"Okay bro doesn't matter next time."
Landon:"Okay cool bro see you later."
Corey:"See ya bro."
-skip rest of the day-
We all decided to go to the skatepark and play S.C.O.O.T . When we got home I checked Instagram like usual and I saw a photo that Lydia had posted.

Liked by @Ladnoncloes and @tylerfunk and 26789 others@lydia_cloes My handsome boyfriend and his brother playing a game of S

@lydia_cloes My handsome boyfriend and his brother playing a game of S.C.O.O.T
@coreyfunk aww thanks babe I love you💖
@capronfunk Bro I still beat your ass😂
@nataliecoppes #Lorey
@lydia_close @nataliecoppes😂😂
45678 more comments

I'm sorry its a short chapter I just don't have that much time in the day because I'm moving to Australia in 3 days so I'm packing and stuff so the only time I can publish is when I'm in bed or warchin TV. Please vote&comment I love you guys.