Chapter 11

THE NEXT DAY
Lydia's POV
I woke up to Corey calling my name so I got up and went to the bathroom to have a shower and get dressed.

THE NEXT DAYLydia's POVI woke up to Corey calling my name so I got up and went to the bathroom to have a shower and get dressed

( without phone case )
I went downstairs to have breakfast, Corey, Mason, Capron, Landon and Coby where having breakfast.
-skip breakfast-
I followed Corey to his car because we have school.
Lydia:"Do we have to go to school?"
Corey:"Yes we do its our last as a senior so we have to go then we don't have to school again until College."
Lydia:"God your annoying."
Corey:"I know."
Lydia:"Your lucky I love you because I would if hit you by now."
Corey:"I you too but your annoying sometimes as well."
-skip car ride-
We got to school and there was Jordan and Jeremy waiting for us. So we walked up to them I ran up to Jordan because he is my male best friend.
Lydia:"Hey Jo, where are the others?"
Jordan:"Hey Lyd, there inside getting stuff out of there locker."
Lydia:"Okay lets go and find them."
Everyone:"Okay."
We all walked off to find the others it took 3 minutes to find them. We found them in the classroom.
Lydia:"Why are you all in the classroom?"
Max:"Because this where are first class is."
Lydia:"Oh okay."
Corey came running shouting something.
Lydia:"What did you say Corey? We couldn't understand."
Corey:"We finish at 11:30 because are teaches can't be assed to teach us."
Everyone:"YESSSS."
The rest of the class came in so we all took our seats.
-skip till 11:30-
We all went to our cars. We drove to panda express we ordered then we all went to Funk household. We finished eating then we all went in the pool because it was 170°F. After an hour in the pool we went on the trampoline. It started to get dark so everyone left so it was only me and Corey.
Corey:"What do you want to do tomorrow baby?"
Lydia:"I don't know. But I do know that I get to sleep till 12:00pm."
Corey:"Okay, Hahaaaaaa if you want."
Lydia:"What time is Core?"
Corey:"Its 3:45am."
Lydia:"I feel tired can we go to bed?"
Corey:"Yeah come on lets go, I'm tired too plus its getting kinda chillie."
So we went inside and went upstairs to Corey's room. I went in to the bathroom to get changed.

( but with one of Corey's T-shirts )When I was finished I got into his bed then Corey came just wearing his joking bottoms

When I was finished I got into his bed then Corey came just wearing his joking bottoms. Then he came and laid down beside me, then I laid my head on his chest whilst he was playing with my hair, then I fell asleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry its short I don't have time because I'm leaving Tuesday then I will be in Australia Thursday so i will be able to post then I think.
I hope you guys loves this story more than I love writing it for you guys.

Vote&comment.

-B