Chapter 2

Lydia's POV
When we got to A&E we had to wait 1 hour before being seen. An hour went by and the doctor called my name I tried to get up but I couldn't so Corey helped me get up and take me to where we were supposed to be going. Landon and Capron where walking with us as well.
Lydia:"What happens if my ankle is broken?"
Corey:"I don't know. But because your staying round mine for 2 months, so that means I can take care of you if you have broken your ankle."
Lydia:"Okay but if I have that means I can't jump on the trampoline or go in the pool or go drifting in your shitty drift car."
Corey:"Hang on my drift car ain't shitty."
Lydia:"Oh yeah it is."
We both started laughing for no reason whilst Landon and Capron went to go to the vending machine.
The doctor came in with the X-Ray.
Doc:"So miss Cloes it looks like you have broken your ankle."
Lydia:"How long will it take to heal?"
Doc:"Well it will in a month or two if you rest your ankle but if you don't rest it then it will take longer."
Lydia:"Okay."
Doc:"So we are going to put a cast on in a minute then you will be able to go back home."
Lydia:"Okay."
-skip the rest of the time at the hospital-
When they were done with the cast they said that I had to stay another hour then I could go back home. When the hour past Corey helped me get off the bed and then he passed me my crutches.
Lydia:"Where are we going now?"
Corey:"Well we were going to go to tempest but because you have broken your ankle we are going back home so you can rest, but Landon and Capron have gone back to the skatepark and Landon told me specifically to take you back to the house and they said they would be back in and hour or so."
Lydia:"Okay but what if thunder jumps up at me?"
Corey:"Well I will ask Coby to keep her indoors."
Lydia:"Oh okay thanks."
-skip rest of the day-
Corey's POV
I went up to my bedroom to ask Lydia if she wanted something to eat. But when I got up there she was sleeping, she looked so cute and beautiful. I didn't wake her up just to ask her for food because I know she is going to get annoyed at me. When I got back down stairs Landon and Capron where back.
Landon:"Yo bro where is Lydia?"
Corey:"She is asleep in my bed."
Landon:"Okay so she is alright."
Corey:"Yeah she is alright but I wouldn't wake her up if I was you."
Landon:"Don't worry I won't because I'm not that stupid."
Capron:"Yo do you two want to go on the trampoline."
Landon&Corey:"Yeah bro let's go."
After that all three of us ran to the balcony and jump off on to the trampoline.
Corey:"Yo Landon I think I might like your sister."
Landon:"Cool #Lorey."
Corey:"Shut up bro. So you won't mind if I ask her out then."
Landon:"I don't mind but if you hurt I will cut off your fucking balls I will then I will feed them to you."
Corey:"Whoaaaaa bro calm down I would never hurt her."
Landon:"Good you better not
Lydia:"Hey what you lot talking about."
Landon&Corey:"Nothing were talking about school."
Lydia:"Okay but Landon you don't go to school anymore."
Landon:"Oh yeah."
Lydia:"So what where you both actually talking about."
Corey:"Well I have known you for a very long time and since the first time I saw you at yours with your friends I have had a crush on you. So Lydia Mariha Cloes would you be my girlfriend."
Lydia:"Omg of course."
When I asked Lydia I didn't know she would said yes because at school she is always saying how cute Emilio and Ivan are. So when she said yes I was so surprised and so happy I told Landon that I would never hurt her or never let anyone else hurt her. I was so happy that I walked up to her and kissed her she was shocked and then she got used to it and started kissing me back.
-skip rest of the day-
Corey:"Lydia do you want to come to panda express then Tempest with me, Capron, Natalie, Landon, Tanner, Tyler and the beau bros."
Lydia:"Yeah I would love too but I can't jump on the trampolines don't forget."
Corey:"Oh yeah I forgot but you can still if you stand on one foot or if I have in my arms because that's what I did."
Lydia:"Okay well I will go and get ready."
Corey:"Okay so am i. You can change in my parents bedroom if you want."
Lydia:"Okay thanks."

^Lydia's clothes^

^Lydia's clothes^

^Lydia's shoes^

I was wearing my black skinny jeans with holes in the knee with my funk bros T-shirt and hoodie and my Nike's. When Lydia came out of my parents bedroom she looked beautiful she was just wearing a hoodie with leggings but she still looked beautiful.
Corey:"Hey babe you ready."
Lydia:"Yeah I am."
Corey:"Okay let's go then."
We both got in the car we had to go and pick Tyler up because he doesn't have his driving licence yet. We got to panda express and there was already everyone after ordering we got back in are cars we ate are food then we got to tempest.
Worker:"Hey how many are you."
Corey:"We are 9."
Worker:"Just to let you know I hope she isn't going on the trampolines."
Corey:"Oh she is alright the doctor said she could."
Worker:"Okay well have fun."
Lydia:"Why did you say I could jump on the trampolines."
Corey:"Because you can I told you earlier you can babe."
Lydia:"Okay."
Natalie:"Awwww #Lorey."
When Natalie said that I started laughing, so did Lydia. Landon and Capron left early but I don't know why they wouldn't tell me but it doesn't matter.
4 HOURS LATER
Corey:"Lydia come on we have been here for 4 hours we need to get back home."
Lydia:"Ohhh but I'm having fun."
Corey:"Come on babe please."
Lydia:"NOOOOO!!!"
Corey:"Okay but that means Starbucks will be shut."
Lydia:"Okay we can go now."
Corey:"Okay come on then."
We got to starbucks and we both ordered are usual, I got starbucks for Landon, Capron, Coby, Natalie and my parents well my mum because my dad is in Spain for his golf competition. When we got home everyone was on the sofa.
Landon:"Hey Lydia mom wants you to message her."
Lydia:"Okay but why?"
Landon:"Because now just do it."
Lydia:"Okay okay I will calm down."

Lydia's POV
Mum: Lydia I want you to come home tomorrow.
Lydia: But why?
Mum: Because of your ankle.
Lydia: But mum I'm fine and I don't want to leave.
Mum: Why don't you want leave.
Lydia: Because Corey is my boyfriend.
Mum: I don't care what if you hurt yourself again.
Lydia: Mum I promise I want.
Mum: You say that but you are clumsy you fall over like 12 times a day.
Lydia: I know mum but whenever I'm about to fall Corey's always there.
Mum: I want you home tomorrow.
Lydia: But mum please.