Chapter 9

Lydia's POV
It has been month since Lia (Malia) and Jo (Jordan) have been dating and it has been 4 months that me and Corey have been dating. And yesterday Ashly told me and Corey that she likes my brother and my sister Leo who is a year younger than me likes Coby. I don't mind her going out with Coby because his only a year older than me, his Corey's age. Oh and my best best friend Molly likes Tanner. So me and Corey are going to message everyone and tell them.
Babe💖: Hey babe are you awake
Corey🔥💖: Hey yeah where is everyone?
Babe💖: We have gone somewhere but we will back soon I promise
Corey🔥💖: Okay hurry up because I don't like being home alone because of what happened when I was younger
Babe💖: Okay babe. What happened when you where younger?
Corey🔥💖: I will tell you later.
Babe💖: Okay. Its a random question but what do you have me as on your phone?
Mcflip🔥💖: I had you down as "Corey🔥💖" but I just changed it to "Mcflip🔥💖". And what do you have me as?
Babe💖: Okay thanks😂. I have you as "Babe💖"
Mcflip🔥💖: Awww thanks babe💖💖
Babe💖: But I think i might change Mcfall
Mcflip🔥💖: Real funny, its not my fault I fall over all the time
Babe💖: I'm just kidding and I know its not your fault. I have to go I will see you later. Love you💖
Mcflip🔥💖: Okay I love you too

AN HOUR LATER
Corey:"Lydia we're back."
Lydia:"Oh my god finally."
She said running up to me.
Lydia:"Where were you?"
Corey:"We were out looking for something."
Lydia:"Okay, I'm so glad your back because like I said I don't like being home alone."
Corey:"Oh yeah you're supposed to be telling me why."
Landon:"I will tell you because she can't she gets to scared and starts crying."
Corey:"Okay go on then."
Landon:"Well you all know how my grandparents house is haunted."
Everyone:"Yeah."
Landon:"Well Lydia was home alone there and she could hear this little girl crying and it was saying Lydia's name and saying that she had killed me and my family and it was coming from under the stairs so Lydia looked to see what it was but the only thing in there was a freaky old doll and we had been gone for about 2 hours and the noise wouldn't stop. So that's why Lydia doesn't like staying home alone."
Corey:"Holy shit babe you could of told me before then I would never of left you home alone today."
Lydia:"Doesn't matter anymore it was a long time ago."
Corey:"Okay babe."
I went up to Landon to say its time to do the celebration.
Everyone:"WELL DONE LYDIA FOR HITTING 700K SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE IN 7 MONTHS."
Lydia:"Oh my god thanks everyone."
Corey:"You're welcome."
Lydia:"Oh Tanner, Coby and Landon."
Tanner,Coby&Landon:"Yeah?"
Lydia:"Well Tanner my best best friend Molly likes you. Coby my little sister Leo by a year likes you and Landon Ashly likes you."