Its back!

Jungkooks POV

'C'mon which flavour?'
'That's terrible, you should know my favourite by now' Leah laughed. 'Good luck picking Mr Jeon' she said and went and sat at a booth.

We stopped at an ice cream parlour when I got a break from practice. Now out of all these flavours I have to try remember which one she liked, otherwise I'm in trouble.

I bought vanilla for me and Strawberry for her, and made my way over. I slid in the booth and handed it to her, praying I picked the right one.

'Yay you did it' she laughed taking it from me.
'C'mon of course I'd get it'
'Yeah yeah'

~~~

We finished up there and I took her hand as we strolled Down the streets.

'Right where to now?' I asked her, looking down.
'Uhhhhh shouldn't we go back? It's kinda late and I don't want you to be tired.'

'I'll be fine, don't worry bout me' I squeezed her hand.
'How can I not? I need to make sure your okay and don't over do it and--' I pull her into a hug shutting her up.

'Don't worry about stuff like that, especially on our date'
She laughs into my chest. 'Yah I'm sorry, I get worked up too easily'

I pull her chin up and plant a soft kiss on her lips.  We pull apart and smile at each other.

'Feel better?' I laugh and she blushes slightly.
'Better' then I pull at her hand again.

'C'mon I have an idea'

~~~~~

Emily's POV

'So what do I do next?' Jimin asked.
'Place them in the pot and stir it'

I was in the kitchen making dinner and chim insisted he would help, although it's more of a teaching session.

'Am I doing it right?' He said looking at me while stirring, I laugh.
'Jimin there's no way someone can stir wrong'
His face turns pinkish.

He then starts to stir violently, the water in the pot spilling over.
'Okay Maybe you can' I laugh 'you should stick to just taste testing'
'Aish I was joking! I'll do it properly' he laughs.

I start to clean up the dishes in the sink when I feel two hand wrap around my waist.

'Pabo I'm busy' I laugh try to wriggle out of his grasp, only for him to hold on tighter.
'Too comfy. Can't move' he laughs into my shoulder.

'Hmm' I pick up some of the bubbles in my hand and smack him in the face with it. I laugh as he steps back and wipes it off.
'Oh you are on!'

So we end up having a 'bubble fight' in the middle of the kitchen. I win as he slips and land on his butt tho.
'Now stay back' I laugh and Jimin goes and sits down.

~~~

After we eat and I've cleaned up, I walk out of the kitchen and start to head to my room, but don't quite make it there.

Suddenly I'm tackled into the couch by a pink haired Mochi.
'Jimin!' I shout As he takes me by surprise. He holds me down.

'Say sorry' he laughs
'Never!' I try to get free but it's no use.

'I'm not letting you go till then' he laughs
I wait a few minutes then finally give up.
'Fine! I'm sorry' I laugh

He smiles proudly at himself then lays down beside me, switching on the T.V. Then cuddles into me.

We then hear the front door Slam shut.