Leah's POV:
The next few days before the party were weird. To the others I may have seem distracted, tired or not entirely focused - which I was, but it was the issue that was eating away at me.

'Here chicka, an outfit for you' Emily says placing a long sleeved crop top, with a matching pencil skirt on my bed.

'You expect me to wear this?' I laugh
'Of course. Dress up a little for yourself and for you know who' she winks. I laugh it off but I don't feel it.

'Isn't there something else?' I say a little defeated. Emily then looks at me sadly before coming over to hug me.

'Look I know something is wrong, and we always tell each other everything. But if you need time to tell me I'm cool with it. For now let me dress you up and you can forget about it for tonight okay?' She said rubbing my back.

'Of course, thank you' I sigh.
'You promised to be the life of the party with me too remember' she said trying to lift my mood, and I laugh. It's not fair to ruin her night because of me being super paranoid. I'll keep my promise.

She then lets me go and begins to get us both ready.

~~~~~

After getting all ready and taking a few selfies as it's the first time in awhile where I've felt good, we go out and start to help with the final decorations.

'Oh wow my girl looks fine' Jimin says as he sees Emily walk in.
'Flattery will get you nowhere' she teases and he laughs.

'Here I'll take a picture, it'll last longer For you Jimin' I laugh and pull out my phone. They both stand, his arm around her waist. They look like the perfect couple.

I take the picture and send it to them real quick, as I see them talk about how good they look. Then I begin to help get the food on the table.

I feel a hand on my waist and turn around. Jungkook.
'You look amazing' he whispers so only I can hear, leaning me against the kitchen counter a little.
'Stop teasing, I don't really' I laugh a little and try brush him off, as he smirks a little. I'd usually be flustered but I'm more worried.

'You don't see it but I do, trust me' he smiles and backs off a little before slinging his arm around my shoulder, as we go into the lounge with the others.

~~~~

Throughout the night as more and more guests join us the more alcohol is being drank. Everyone is slightly tipsy at this point.

I've met some of hoseoks and Yoongis old friends as well as some of the others, even Joons sister. Everyone is all friendly.

'Leah I can hear the door going can you get it?' Jimin asks, and I nod before quickly walking down the hall.

'Hi sorry I never heard -'
'Hey Leah, you look pretty' Mika says smirking a little as she just walks right in, past me. I sigh.

Out of all nights...

I walk back into the living room, I can't see her anywhere.
'Cmon girl lets dance!' Emily pulls me into the middle of all the dancers.

I can tell she had quite a bit to drink too, she makes me laugh. I begin to let loose and get on with my own night.

~~~~

Afterwards I go to the kitchen to grab a glass of water when I see Mika and Jungkook talking. They're both working at the same company, it's normal I breath.

I walk in and just kind my own business trying to do it as quickly as possible. I'm being pathetic..

They don't say anything, too busy engrossed by their own conversation, plus Jungkooks back is to me.

I leave with the same uneasy feeling, continuing to persuade myself that I'm the one who is wrong. Wrong about the two.

I ended up going back to find Emily and Jimin.

~~~~~

Throughout the night I keep seeing the two together, and I just have this unsettling feeling. Is it the drink? Jealously? Am I seriously this paranoid?

I can't distract myself.

'Let's dance' V says and takes my hand and pulls me amongst the other people.

I just go along with him, I don't know what to do. I feel my eyes start to tear up. He notices and pulls me into the kitchen slightly shutting the door.

'Hey hey hey, don't cry'. He says and hugs me. This only triggers a flow of my tears which I've held in the whole night. As if if just collapsed in his arms.

It takes a few moments before I am back to normal.
'So what has happened Leah? You've looked down all night' he asks concerned, looking right into my eyes.

'It's nothing I'm fine, it's just the drink' I say trying to make him believe me.

'You said this last time, I'm not blind Leah. I know. What's happened? You can tell me' he said holding my arm gently.

Can I really tell Tae? Kook is one of his best friends. I can't get him involved because I'm maybe jealous. And he might get mad at me too. They're friendship is strong, I don't wanna come in between that.

'Leah?' He says worried.
'Tae...' I say sadly
'No Leah, you can't be like this anymore' he says pleading.

'Okay' I breath and he looks at me, desperate for an answer.
'Before you start to Judge me, I know I am maybe Jealous or paranoid but.....' I tear up.

'I think Jungkook...' I choke on my sobs.
'Jungkook did what?' He asks again.
'I think he might be cheating' I say then tae, looks at me, then away not saying a word.

'Tae? I'm sorry I shouldn't-'
'Why do you think this?' He asks, I can tell he's a little shocked and broken.

'I found a piece of underwear that doenst belong to me, lipstick on his shirt..... I don't know how else to piece this together' I sob

He just sighs sadly and looks at me.
'Please don't mention it' I beg, 'it's just me being jealous I know it is'

'But promise me you will speak to him' he says.
'I can't imagine him doing so, but if -'

'I promise now just don't say anything' I sigh before walking out of the kitchen doorway for Tae to stand beside me.

We stand there silent, i know what I said was bold but I couldn't lie, he would have seen right through it.

'Leah? Do you hear that?' He asks in a almost whisper.
I can hear the faint music from the lounge.

'The music? I know-'
'No not that' he cuts me off, turning to face me
'Listen' he says softly.

I try listen and then I hear it, light muffles of someone speaking coming from down the hall.
'Who-'
'Maybe someone got lost trying to find the bathroom. Cmon lets go help them' I laugh to myself. Trying to bring up my mood.

Tae follows behind. 'It's coming from...' he stops himself as we walk.
'Here' he says stopping outside of Jungkooks room, the door slightly open.

He looks at me and my heart quickens. I quietly push the door open wide. Regretting it instantly.