Chp

Jungkooks POV:
Late at night, I placed my bag down beside the others, and begin warming up. We all practice different songs before we were interrupted, by her, again.

We were all mid dance when she turned the music off. 'Hello boys' she says, trying to be seductive. None of us were buying it. After seeing her ugh personality, nothing can makes us feel anything towards her.

'The manager wants you all in his office. NOW!' She said startling us all'. We all lazily got up and walked out.

I was fixing my sleeves when she grabbed my collar and pulled me towards her suddenly.
'Woah! What are you doing?' I said moving my face and looked away immediately.

She leaned into my next and I felt her play with my collar, then let go. I looked at her weirdly. 'Get away from me' I said stepping back from her. I honestly thought she'd give me a hickey.

She went to speak before all the guys came back in, eyeing us weirdly.

'He never asked for us...' Namjoon said and mika wore her smirk.
'Oops, must have been the other group. Sorry' she said and she cockily walked out, winking at me before she finally leaves.

I shook my head, confused to what just happened. And hoseok patted me on the back and we continued where we left off.

Leah's POV:
'And last piece....finally' I put the final piece of washing into the washer machine and shut the door and leaned against it. I thought I'd help out and wash everyone's stuff.

I heard the door open and jungkook walked in sweating, omo.

'How was practice?' I asked as he leaned against the doorway.
'Usual' he panted then looked up at me. He walked over and held my waist as I looked up at him.

I went to hold the collar of his shirt when I felt something sticky on my finger from touching it. I lifted it and it was dark red, where have I seen this colour.

I tried to look closer but he pulled my chin up.
'What's wrong?' He asked
'Oh. Nothing' I said and backed away from A little. 'I have to clean up this place'

'Oh, think you could wash this shirt for me?' He asked.
'Jungkook I've just cleaned the whole pile of clothes already....Fine I'll just have to hand wash it'

He smiles and kisses my forehead before taking his shirt off, and gives me his shirt.
'I'm going to shower, I'll come back in about 5' he said before disappearing out of the room.

I wait till I hear the bathroom lock, to fix his shirt from a scrunched up ball in my hands. I go to the colour to see what the dark red stuff was.

I find it and take a closer look. My eyes widen when I realise it. It's lipstick, in the form of a kiss. I look towards the door and back at the shirt. He couldn't have? Could he?

But he kissed mika, or she 'pulled him' towards her, and now this? Maybe I'm just paranoid. Thoughts start to run through me. I shouldn't doubt Jungkook, but just what if.

'Leah?' I look up quickly, startled. Emily is standing in the doorway, looking at me concerned.

'Are you okay? You looked worried' she said coming closer to me.
'Not really' I said hiding the shirt behind my back, she noticed it.

Emily's POV:
I gave her a look. 'Tell me, what's wrong?'
'Have you ever doubted someone, even if you didn't want to?' She asks looking up at me.

'What?'
'Have you ever doubted a person who you trust, a lot' she asks
'Well, yeah. Everyone does surely at some points. What is this about?' I ask worried

She removed the shirt from behind her back and places it on the counter. She looks at her with her eyes and back to me.

'What about it? It's jungkooks right?' I ask
'Yeah, but the marking in the collar ain't' she says and walks away from me.

I grab the collar and see the dark red mark.
'Who is its?' I ask
'I don't know....' she breathes

'Have you asked him?' I say, getting more annoyed for Leah.
'No, not yet. What if I'm wrong? If I doubt him wrongly'
'Leah no other girl should be this close to his neck' I state

She nods and twirls her necklace in her hands.
'True...I just don't wanna seem like a Jealous creep'
'Of course, but you aren't. Just make sure you talk to him' I say strongly, before leaving her in the kitchen.