Photoshoot

Jimins POV

'Hoseok?' I shouted through the rooms.
'Nah it's us!' I heard leah shout back before a room door was shut.

'Ah good we have the living room to ourselves still' I smirk
'Jimin I swear if you meant--'
'Shhh' I laughed

'Anyways where's the others?' Emily asked
'Namjin is out for dinner, and the other 3 are... I don't know actually'
'Call them'
'Later, right now I'm enjoying this' I said as I squeezed her hand, making her smile.

Leahs POV

'Your room? What are we doing here?' I laughed.
'Well cuddling obviously' then he turned and gave me a smirk. 'You thought I meant--'

'Jeon Jungkook I will slap you right here right now' I say but he only laughs.
'I'm teasing, but on a serious note what are we watching?'
'Any new K-Dramas?' I ask
'Ah yeah I'll put it on'

He grabs the remote and flips through the channels while I take my jacket and bag off. Before I know it he's laying down patting the side of the bed.
I lay down beside him and he puts his arm around me. I feel safe when he does that, as of nothing can break us apart....

~~~~

After an hour this big pabo fell asleep so I've been watching the kdrama myself.
I get up, turn the tv off and put a blanket over him before heading out.

I walk into the lounge where Tae and Hoseok are.
'Hey guys' I smile
'Hey Leah' They say not taking their eyes off the screen.

'New game?' I ask while watching the tv.
'Yup, it's addictive' Tae laughs then explains what you need to do in the game.

'Where's our no longer innocent maknae?'  Hoseok asks and I laugh thinking back to their show appearances.
'He fell asleep earlier. Where's the others?'

'Jimin is sleeping, namjin is watching something in their room, And Emily is out shopping she said'
'Wow left without me'
'Haha well here take this remote, see if you can beat sunshine here at overwatch' Tae hands me the controller. 'I'm done getting owned'

~~~~

'To another year of bangtan!' Jin raised his glass in the restaurant. Us and most of the staff went out for a meal before BTS start performing again, just after their short break.

'To Bangtan' everyone repeated before eating.

After a few hours everyone gradually left. It was now only me and Kook. I go to stand up but he puts a hand on my thigh, I give him a confused look and sit back down.

'You know we won't get as much time together after this right?' he speaks softly.

I smile. 'Jungkook I know what I've signed up for, and I know it'll be tough, but we'll get through it'

I give him a light peck and pull him up.

'I know, its just I don't know how I'll manage' he laughs lightly.

'You will' I take his hand in mine, and head out. 'Now lets go home'

~~~~~~~

'We'll be leaving in 5, please hurry' One of the staff members shuts the door behind him. We were in the studio, I was finishing up Jimins makeup.

'So Emily is where?'

'Yah she's behind the cameras like the rest of us. Try not to make googly eyes at her the whole time, ok?' I tease.

'I will, ill be professional. Unlike some people..' he says sarcastically
'what are you saying? I can be professional' we laugh.

'Sure, just try not to drool over Jungkook while we film' he stands up and we walk out.

I follow him to the car waiting outside and we get in with the others. Today they're taking photos for the new kdrama, so this will be interesting.

All of the pics turn out great like usual. We just finished with Jungkooks, then started with Jins.

It starts to pour down. I feel the cold rain hit my skin, and mentally slap myself. Why didn't I bring a proper coat.

The rain no longer hits me and I look up and see a black umbrella covering me.
'Couldn't leave my girl to get soaked in the rain' Jungkook says smiling at me.

'Where did you even get the umbrella?' I laugh, standing closer to him.
'The staff have spare ones just incase'
'ah, well thank you' I smile

'We'll continue tomorrow, the rain is getting too heavy' The director shouted and we headed back for the car.

A/N Sorry such crappy writing ik lmao