?

(:AN: Short Chapter:)
Rewind <<<<<
'I promise now just don't say anything' I sigh before walking out of the kitchen doorway for Tae to stand beside me.

We stand there silent, i know what I said was bold but I couldn't lie, he would have seen right through it.

'Leah? Do you hear that?' He asks in a almost whisper.
I can hear the faint music from the lounge..

'The music? I know-'
'No not that' he cuts me off, turning to face me
'Listen' he says softly.

I try listen and then I hear it, light muffles of someone speaking coming from down the hall.
'Who-'
'Maybe someone got lost trying to find the bathroom. Cmon lets go help them' I laugh to myself. Trying to bring up my mood.

Tae follows behind. 'It's coming from...' he stops himself as we walk.
'Here' he says stopping outside of Jungkooks room, the door slightly open.

He looks at me and my heart quickens. I quietly push the door open wide and regret it instantly.

There, on the bed. Jungkook laying down, some of his shirt buttons opened, a little drunk.

Mika, standing over him, hands either side of his head, ready to do what I had feared the whole time.

I felt sick.
This time I didn't want to be right, I wanted to be wrong, I wanted to believe so many other things but no, it was all true. He was and I...I caught him. I have the final proof ....

'I knew it!' I shout, tears already rolling down my face. Mika suddenly gets up off of him. Jungkook drunkenly looks up at the door.

'L-leah?' Jungkook said, his movement slow.
'Don't Leah me!' I cry.

'Jungkook no point hiding now, she knows. We can finally be together' she said getting closer to him, holding his arm - smirking at me.
'What? No!' He says confused and slurred.

'Leah! I didn't, it's not what -' he struggles.
'Don't ever speak to me again! You are a liar!' I cry and feel Taes hand hold my arm gently, I can tell he's shocked too.

'Leah please..' Jungkook pleads and I can tell he's actually hurt and meaning it which is tearing me apart. I feel like hugging him and telling him it's okay, But I'm the one who's been done wrongly...

'I tried to tell myself it was all in my head, that's I was just being stupid...but you were! You were sleeping with her weren't you!' I say painfully.

'Of course not Leah! Let me explain!' He stands up and try's to come closer to me, but stops.

I don't answer him. I just take a long glance at him then begin to make my way to my room. I hear the commotion behind me, Tae is now arguing with him, maybe even holding him back..

I shut the door and sit down on my bed,trying to block out everything. My head is spinning, I still feel sick

Next thing I know Emily has bolted into my room and was holding me in her arms.

I couldn't hear anything clearly. Only the muffled voices from the hall and Emily telling me it's okay repeatedly.

~~~~~~~

The next morning I wake up with a headache. I slowly opened my eyes and felt nothing for a second, until it all came rushing back. Last nights events, one after the other.

I remember Emily and sit up, seeing her sleeping on the bed beside me. I can only remember crying in her arms then... nothing?

I get up and make my way to the door, quietly so I don't wake her up. I open the door and make my way to the bathroom.

Once inside I lock the door and take a deep breath. I turn to face the sink and look at myself in the mirror. A mess.

I notice my eyes are slightly swollen and I have bags underneath my eyes. I cried a lot yesterday. And I caught him.....

I feel myself start to get teary again but I stop myself. I saw the red flags, but I was stupid enough to stay.

I always told myself to never let my thoughts be controlled by any guy, even my dream one. But I did, and I have only myself to blame...

'I have no idea'....'I'd never have feelings for any other girl' Lies....Lies I believed...

I quickly clean myself up, no longer wanting to look at my broken self. I shove on a hoodie and leggings and a pair of boot converse before unlocking the door.

I go to walk down the corridor when the door opens. His door. I freeze up on the spot.

He steps out, same state I was in. He runs a hand through his hair before turning to me, his face becoming more sad.

'L-leah?' He struggles stepping closer to me. I can tell he's on the verge of tears, voice cracking.

I can't do this. I can't.

I feel as though my breaths are being taken away as I can't speak. All I could do was run, and I did.

I run out of the door, and shut it behind me. After hearing the slam, I take a deep breath, before beginning to wander Down the streets of Seoul, alone...