( Short Chapter )

Leah's POV:

Is it bad I pushed my real feelings aside, just to put things back to normal?

Yes. Yes it definitely was. But it was easier...

When he hugged me I felt the same safeness and love from him, but images of them flashed through my mind.

Maybe I'm being melodramatic. Ugh. Why are relationships so hard? Stupid emotions..

That night he wouldn't let me go. Insisting to stay by my side and hugged me tightly while we slept.

It took me a little longer to slip into a sleep than it did for him...

As he held me I tiredly looked up at his face, his breathing steady. I thought he was in a deep sleep but his eyes slowly opened and met mine.

He instantly knew I'd been clouded with my own thoughts.

He then cupped my face with his hands and looked into my eyes for another moment before leaning into kiss me.

He left it there for a moment before pulling away to look at me again. "Baby?" He asked, and I hummed in response.

"Remember... I'm yours and only yours. No one else can have me, but you" he brushed my cheek with his thumb.

He waited to let his words settle in my mind before pulling me closer into his chest, leaning his head on mine.

And that's when I fell for him all over again.

~~~~~~~
AN/

I'm so sorry guys this took so long and the fact it's so short. I've had writers block. I had a whole plot planned and loads of ideas for it, but now I'm having second thoughts on wether to carry it out or not.
Anyhow, thank you for all of your support <3