Expect The Unexpected (Chapter 2)

CHAPTER 2:

~ Madeline's P.O.V ~ 

Walking back to the club I thought to myself, “wow. That was so very unexpected.”

I found the girls waiting for me at the front of the club ready to leave.

I told them why I left and what happened with that Nathan guy. The whole car ride to my place they wouldn’t stop teasing me.

As we pull up in front of my drive way I thank the girls for this night. “Tell Nathan we say hi!” They all said playfully on my way out of the car. I rolled my eyes. “Good Night girls!”

Open the door, take off the heels, throw the keys on the couch and headed to my room. My feet... well no; my entire body felt incredibly soar.

Neither Brad nor Nathan had crossed my mind at that point. Only thing I had on my mind was sleep.

Catapulting onto my soft bouncy bed I sigh with relief and close my eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to this annoying beeping noise. Struggling to open my eyes I look around squinting.

Head pounded like a drum, hair’s a mess, stomach was growling. I felt absolutely terrible.

I searched around my bed looking for where that noise was coming from. It seemed like it was coming from underneath me.

I roll off my bed and look around and under it. It was my phone telling me it was dying. Oh how pleasant.

I plug the charger into the phone and left it on the shelf.

Looking over at my clock it read 10:24am, so I might as well get up and get ready now. Grabbing some clean clothes I head to the bathroom.

Brushed my teeth, took a shower, and went downstairs.

Since my parents were gone for another 2 weeks, I had to do everything myself.

I drag the trash out and place it on the side of my driveway.

While walking back I grab the morning newspaper that had been delivered to my doorstep.

Pouring myself a bowl of cereal, I flip through the newspapers. “Oh look, Ke$ha got studs on her face... Not surprised.”

None of this was interesting to me. As I was about to close the newspaper, one of the pictures caught my eye.

With my eyes wide open I give the picture a hard stare. Blue jeans, fitted hat, dress shirt... “Is that... NATHAN?!”

Nearly choking on my cereal I read that caption underneath. It read: “The Wanted’s Nathan Sykes was spotted here at a night club with band mates Tom Parker and Max George.”

Reading it over several times in disbelief, my jaw dropped to the floor.