A Hot Mess (Chapter 13)

CHAPTER 13:

~ Thomas' P.O.V ~ 

I walk towards my closet after getting out of the shower. As I was about to open the closet door, my phone starts beeping and vibrating excessively.

I pick up my phone and see what it is. 19 messages from Maddie, and 2 from my friend Damian. Woah, okay Madeline has a lot of time on her hands. I open up and read the texts from Damian.

OH SHIT, I can't believe I forgot about the party tomorrow! It's his 22nd birthday and I told him I was coming! Alright, I need someone to go with... Should I ask Madeline? Well, what would I tell Nath?

I was staring off into space thinking of all the possibilities that would happen if I brought Maddie along, until Max rudely bargs into the room. "What're gonna wear tonight?" He exclaims jumping onto my bed with a huge smile on his face.

"I don't know yet, as you can see I'm still clothesless..." I chuckled and threw on my Come At Me Bro shirt, "and why so happy? Hah, Mich going to be there?" I continued as I grin at him with my eyebrows arched.

His eyes brightening and he looks over to me, "Yes I can't wait to see her! I haven't seen her in so long!" "Well you better go freshen up, you look like shit mate!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"TOMMMMMMMM!" I hear Nathan scream to me from downstairs. "I'M FREAKING COMING! JUST WAIT A SECOND WOULD YA?" I shouted as I run my fingers through my hair pacing my room in search of my phone.

Why is it that everytime I lose my phone, it's always on vibrate? WHY? I thought to myself scrambling around my bed. We were already late and everyone's downstairs waiting on me. I pick up my blanket and rip it off my bed.

A black object flies across the bed, smashes into the wall, and drops to the floor. Great, now I've got to move the bed and see if my damn cellular device is okay. Pulling the bed frame I move the bed so it's seperated from the wall, I pick up my phone, dust it off and start running out the door.

"Hey are you busy tomorrow?" I manage to type down while jogging down the stairs.

~ Madeline's P.O.V ~

Though everything I think about just brings me back to Nathan, I think I'm handling myself quite well.

My mother wants me to help out at the bingo joint tomorrow because she insists that it'll help me forget about him. I really really rather not be around hundreds of old people for 6 hours but I guess it would help me get my mind off of him.

Every other tweet on my timeline is about The Wanted, that's not helping.

"Honey, so are you coming with me tomorrow?" My mother asks gently with her head peeking into my room.

Before I can answer my phone vibrates. A smile forms on my face as I look up from my phone to my mother. "Ugh, no mother! I have plans now." The grin on her face drops.

"Don't tell me you're seeing that rat tomorrow." She asks disappointingly with her hand on her hip.

"Ahaha no mother, I'm going out with Thomas." I laugh to myself and drop my head.

The tone in her voice completely changes, "Oh! Tomtom? That's fine then! You kids have fun!" I roll over onto my back and raise my phone up so I could text him back.

*NEXT DAY*

~ Thomas' P.O.V ~

"Damn, I look like I'm high or something." I said to myself looking into the rear-view mirror. I'm sitting outside of my car parked on the street in front of Madeline's house.