Brad (Chapter 6 - Part 1)

CHAPTER 6 – Part 1:

~ Madeline's P.O.V ~ 

“So what was it that you needed to talk to me about yesterday?” I ask Nathan in a curious tone.

It was nearly 1am and I was watching TV, while on the phone with him.

It has kind of become a regular thing now, late night conversations on the phone.

“Uhhm... I’ll just – We’ll talk about it when I see you.”  I wasn’t even paying attention to what was on TV, until the trailer for The Avengers came on. Completely ignoring what he said, I blurted out with excitement:

 “OH MY GOD. I WANNA WATCH THE AVENGERS SOOOOO BAD! YOU DON’T EVEN UNDERSTAND NATHAN. I’VE BEEN WAITING LIKE, FOR AGES!”.

“Well then, let’s go!”

“It’s out this Friday! Are you serious? Will you actually go with me?”

“Yeaah, Why not? It seems like a decent movie. And if I get bored, I get to stare at your beautiful face and laugh at you fangirling over Captain America like every other girl!”

“Well you can’t blame them! So movies on Friday?”

“Sounds like a plan! Pick you up at 8!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Friday, May 4th -

~ Madeline's P.O.V ~

I actually want to look nice today. I don’t know if this counts as a date, but it’s the first time I get to spend time with Nathan, and just Nathan.

I’m actually uncontrollably nervous. What if he thinks I’m annoying, or weird? What if I like, embarrass myself by like, tripping or something?

Okay, just calm down. Be yourself. Everything will be fine. Just pretend he’s just one of your normal friends. Even though that’s kind of physically & mentally impossible.

~ Nathan’s P.O.V ~

Finally! I’ve been trying to get some time together with Maddie for the longest time. I’ve never actually been on a date like this in a long time. This does count as a date right?

I can’t even remember the last time I took a girl out. All of the fame and recognition kind of takes me away from all that stuff. I just got my hair trimmed and the stupid barber cut it too short. Now I look even younger then I already do.

What if they ask me for ID again like last time? Oh my god I need someone to fix this! Where’s Max...? Oh, wait...

I stood there awkwardly with my hands on my hips in front of my closet. I don’t know what to wear.

After about 15 minutes, I finally decide I was going to dress casually.

My mother bought me this really nice flower-summery type dress not too long ago. It was laced at the back, so I’d just wear a jean jacket over it. I look like one of the Hollister-Aeropostale preppy chicks but, oh well! I like it!

Well, it’s nearly 8 and I’m done getting ready. Now I’ve just got to wait for Nath to come!

Lying on my bed I’m just staring at the ceiling, I should text this kid. I pick up my phone and started pressing buttons. “Yo micromidget! You here yet? (:” I texted.

Not too long after I sent the message, he texted back. While reading his text, the phone slipped out of my hand and smacked down on my face. God damnit, I hate when that happens!