I'm Sorry (Chapter 11)

CHAPTER 11:

~ Nathan's P.O.V ~

*Picks up phone* Ignore. I've been getting loads of texts from Madeline. She's apologizing and she says she needs to talk to me. At this point, I don't know if I should even trust her anymore, or Tom. Who knows what really happened, only they know.

Oh who am I kidding? I love her. She wouldn't do something like that, especially with Tom. Despite the fact that he's like, my brother. Well, that's just what I want to believe. But I wasn't going to give in so easily. If she really loves me, she's going to have to prove it.

Tonight's a huge night for us. The Billboard Awards are today, one of the biggest award shows, and we're performing LIVE. We've been rehearsing the whole week. We're all a nervous wreck, but this should be fun.

Plus, there's an after party for all the stars and their family and friends. Jayne wants us to do a gig at that party, we're up for that. If we're not too drunk, that is...

--- After the Awards ----

~ Tom's P.O.V ~

"What the hell happened mate!" I laughed to Jay as we walk down the stairs of the stage.

After we all caught our breath, Jay blurts out "I don't know! This one lady screamed so fucking loud I swear my ears were about to fall off! Literally! It was like she was speaking into a megaphone!" He kind of trailed off at the end as he begins to laugh again.

We walk to our dressing room, we were all so tired and in desperate need of water. I head over to my chair where my jacket was hanging on.

Reaching into the right pocket I pull out my phone. Scrolling down my contacts list, I click on Madeline's name. "We've finished performing! Are u ready?" I sent the text and put it into the back pocket of my jeans.

"Why must we wear our suits?!" Seev complains as he takes off his shirt.

"Right? We look rather ridonculous in them!" adds Nath. We all change into our tuxedos and wait for Jayne to come get us.

A sudden vibration catches me off guard. Taking the phone out of my pocket, I read text. "Jay and I are going to go grab some drinks from the liquor store and meet you guys there okay?" I said to the boys, grabbing Jay by the sleeve.

~ Madeline's P.O.V ~

Hair's done, makeup's done. I'm all ready. Thomas, Jay and I had a plan. None of the boys knew that I was coming to the after party except for those 2.

They were going to tell the boys they were going to pick up some alcohol, and then meet them at the party. They will be doing that, but they're also going to come pick me up.

I've tried all day yesterday and this morning to talk to Nathan but he just won't talk to me. I've called him, texted him, DMed him, even called his family!

A car is honking outside my house, yup. That's them. I take one last look in the mirror, and walk out the door.

I look quite dressed up today. I had a little black dress on with my red pumps. Hair was curled to once side, just a thin cat-liner and red lipstick. I like the simple look, none of that Lady Gaga, Ke$ha shit going on.

"Wahoo! Someone's lookin' fancy tonight!" Jay teases as I get in the car. I laugh, "You like?" "You look great!" They both complimented. These guys are too sweet. They already got champagne, we're heading to the after party now.

When we got inside, the place was packed! Looked over the right, I see Katy Perry and Cher Lloyd. Look over to the left I see, Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift. I've already met a couple people here, I would love to met all of them but that was not my intention tonight.